Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@AarHawd_7

Nearly half of CGM is somali boys it's gone past somali's vs madow at this point. What they said was fucked but none of the malis g checked them for it. West London has always been letting down the somali community so it's not a surprise. Have you seen the somali boy being told to say f*ck 1011 in prison?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@AarHawd_7

Nearly half of CGM is somali boys it's gone past somali's vs madow at this point. What they said was fucked but none of the malis g checked them for it. West London has always been letting down the somali community so it's not a surprise. Have you seen the somali boy being told to say f*ck 1011 in prison?

He was from Grove but he wasn’t a 1011 yute, believe there are no Somalis in cgm. Theres bare of them in the 12 Shepards Bush their opposition

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
He was from Grove but he wasn’t a 1011 yute, believe there are mo Somalis in cgm. Theres bare of them in the 12 Shepards Bush their opposition

I know abotu Bush mali members but there are some in grove. Isn't TY somali? Still it's just sad how somalis can be okay with people talking so reckless about us . That's why the camden malis get all the love

He was from Grove but he wasn’t a 1011 yute, believe there are mo Somalis in cgm. Theres bare of them in the 12 Shepards Bush their opposition
went skl with him know his entire family his younger bro is my bestfriend, i was in his house 4 days before that happened munching moos and rice, i’m still shocked at that video man it’s like flashbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts