Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
1. Haram.

2. I havent heard of that.

3. We dont.

4. Women back home are like angels compared to western somali women.

I'm not asking because I want to derail the thread from the issue. Just that I've seen many threads like this, and when some of the users where confronted by their double standards, immediately they were labeled as feminist.

I dont see the same energy present when a man does the same thing.:icon lol:

I would like to ask you men a question. Pls dont label me as a dh1lo defender.

1. What makes you so pissed off about this?
Why do you care?

2. Someone mentioned that these men are the same ones who insulted a dead Somali boy. What about all the racist girls faaraxs in the UK go around committing zina with?

3. May I know why we get threads like these 10 times a week?

4. Do you really believe the women back home are better than the ones in the west?
I agree with every question except the women back home. From my perspective, Women back home are way more modest and have better manners then the ones in the west. You can find ciyaal suuq xalimos back home but there not in the open and very few compared to western xalimos.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm not asking because I want to derail the thread from the issue. Just that I've seen many threads like this, and when some of the users where confronted by their double standards, immediately they were labeled as feminist.

Women back home ain’t no angels fym :damn: but they only act up at home, laakin they know how to act in public tho

Couldn't care less about the supposed "energy".

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I agree with every question except the women back home. From my perspective, Women back home are way more modest and have better manners then the ones in the west. You can find ciyaal suuq xalimos back home but there not in the open and very few compared to western xalimos.
Yk I always knew these U.K. es were no good smh, are we such cucks to be mocked and cuckolded with our own woman :damn: :damn: this shit would not have happened in US or Canada and if it did there would be retaliation fr

why the hell is everyone in uk getting dissed for this. I dont even live in london and my 3 sisters are married to somalis. should I go and fight these guys on behalf of those girls

Céleste

Well yeah, here in the west committing zina and drinking alcohol is easy.

I find it funny when some people present the difference like it was the sky and earth. :ftw9nwa:

Yk I always knew these U.K. es were no good smh, are we such cucks to be mocked and cuckolded with our own woman :damn: :damn: this shit would not have happened in US or Canada and if it did there would be retaliation fr
Hoes exist in every diaspora. In Toronto, I heard this xalimo sucked 32 Ds in a day. People had the video on their phones, she was a hijabi too loool.

Macalin M

Out here
why the hell is everyone in uk getting dissed for this. I dont even live in london and my 3 sisters are married to somalis. should I go and fight these guys on behalf of those girls
Lool word my sisters 30+ and idec talk to one of them but I know both are married.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Hoes exist in every diaspora. In Toronto, I heard this xalimo sucked 32 Ds in a day. People had the video on their phones, she was a hijabi too loool.
It’s seems like significantly more activity in U.K. though hmmm

Well yeah, here in the west committing zina and drinking alcohol is easy.

I find it funny when some people present the difference like it was the sky and earth. :ftw9nwa:
my issue with somali girls has never been sex. Its the ratchet behavior and being all loud and trying to be all ghetto. No one has more sex than white chicks, but they just keep moving in silence and not in your face

God bless pray for you to enter jannah firdosa.
Shit is sad whallahi such activity :damn: :damn:
Days like this I honestly wonder what poor unknowing cuck wife’s them.

That’s the biggest nightmare . Marrying a nice sweet girl only to find out she’s a :damn:
Just marry back home, western xalimos are dh1los.

Céleste

my issue with somali girls has never been sex. Its the ratchet behavior and being all loud and trying to be all ghetto. No one has more sex than white chicks, but they just keep moving in silence and not in your face

Somalis are loud. I can see what you mean. Lol:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.