Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We are not being cucked you pleb. We aren't obligated to show you our success stories we don't care what you think. You don't know anyone personally in london so your opinion is void.

:siilaanyosmile:Mali girls in the UK are s, Mali girls in MN are not, is that not factual information my brother?
Again like many people already stated multiple times, take your L by your self. London Somali girls are trash not America, this forum proves that. We all know the why this is the case, like my nigga Somalihustler said.
:ulyin:

wasnt MN the same place where farax and hijabis xalimos were pimping underage somali girls :noneck:

russell-westbrook-BiewVptPdKOXK

Why I ain't never seen these shordies before none of the public tdot dh1los claim the rex its always driftwood regent and dixon :kanyehmm:

lmao my g you forget the two jamestown xaliimos who tried to sneak cocaine for their yardie boyfriends :drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I identify as an ethnic MJ in London - isaaqs have ruined the image of uk somalis beyond repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending