Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen the choking video so I’m not gonna believe a brit that’s full of cuqdad, the Telly girl was bussing down for malis so idk how that’s an L.
The one that married the the convict ain’t from MN, if she was everyone would’ve been talking about it. Minneapolis is small, if she was from MN, word would get around quickly and she would’ve been ridiculed. Wtf are you even taking about, mental gymnastics kulaha, the fact here is that the UK is filled with Somali buckets (and MN is not) who I shouldn’t even call Somali because they call themselves something different. I’ve been lurking on Sspot longer than you think so your not running games here.
How can MN Somalis receive an L for some random girl from another state?:what1:
Your country is the size of one state so all UK Ls belong to you not just London but Americans go by states cuz the US is massive. We don’t do “Ls” that’s a UK thing lmfao.
Brody just accept that this a UK only problem for your own mental health, stop trying to lie about others so they can go down with your qashin cuck people.
wllhi i remember the choking one from twitter time agoo lmaoo Astroasha

Can I see it?:trumpsmirk:
i’m not making it up ak wllhi it really happened, it blew up 100x worse than this one too i just remember the pic with her tongue out she was in the passenger seat and a bidda in a seat behind her had his arm on her neck whilst the driver who was another madow took the pics, it was in a carpark and she had no makeup wallahi bro i remember looool then he was like in the exposure replies “yhh but u bussed it open and i fingered you and then played with ur titties you musty somalian”

Wallahi am from neither but I go to uni in east and a couple bengali guys I know have dealt with somali girls no cap

Lol somali girls are trash worldwide america, canada or scandanavia or anywhere else in the west but fucking hell wallahi london somali girls reputation is on the floor, down and out tarnished for ever lol somali girls have become UNited Nations with their siil haha wtf...is there a gus in the world that hasn't touched LDN mali girls I blame lander s man they the main culprits behind this behaviour we don't see these acitivies in America or Canada or scandinavia

Last edited:
Everyone said she's Minnesotan same way everyone said this girl is Somali. Either way she's American so that is practically the biggest L to exist and it belongs to you guys. The kidnapping was a Somali girl being a hoe, no amount of mental gymnastics will change this.

As I said the choking video was from before you were here, this was before @sigmund dropped her mod status or even gained it. Your a newbie buddy you won't ever know how big those wars got or what sort of bombs were dropped.
i remember the choking one perfectly clear bro wllhi blhi but notice how we never say specific qabils about them whenever it’s an L for them?? there’s this one weirdo in here that has serious cuqdad for isaaqs i don’t wanna @ him tho, but who tf sees stuff like this as a W are we not the same people?

@AarHawd_7

Nearly half of CGM is somali boys it's gone past somali's vs madow at this point. What they said was fucked but none of the malis g checked them for it. West London has always been letting down the somali community so it's not a surprise. Have you seen the somali boy being told to say f*ck 1011 in prison?

West london somalis are full of weak alcoholics and j-bags you ain't lie there always letting down the somalis and I'm not going to even mention which somali demographic heavily populates West too.. but Mo farah is from there lol
I vividly remember a certain bum ass from here who lives in West acting hard lol I couldn't take him serious

I know abotu Bush mali members but there are some in grove. Isn't TY somali? Still it's just sad how somalis can be okay with people talking so reckless about us . That's why the camden malis get all the love

Lol camden somalis are solid probably the realist somalis in LDN they handle their beef and make money..real Madow hunters and don't ass lick madows...plus none of them are landers i like them lol

I will say this, 90 percent of Somali girls in London still f*ck with Somali men. I would say about 10 percent are self haters, who f*ck with chimpanzees and gorillas. They are usually into grime and other this pro black rubbish.

Aren't you Sudani 80% of y'all look jeraar but bootyclap for arabs.

:russ::pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol camden somalis are solid probably the realist somalis in LDN they handle their beef and make money..real Madow hunters and don't ass lick madows...plus none of them are landers i like them lol
This kid really hates landers, f*ck did they do to you my man. :jaynerd:

Aren't you Sudani 80% of y'all look jeraar but bootyclap for arabs.

:russ::pachah1:

I have never in my whole life been mistaken as a Abeed, even Somalis think I am Somali. You're thinking of Southern Sudanese and Western Sudanese people, they look like abeed.

Same can be said for Somalis but thats for a different thread.

>kills a lot
>On FBI list for gang
>Likes fighting
How are youse Americans so proud of being ghetto?:drakewtf:
The Minnesota Somali sounds like an absolute asshole. Likes fighting, kills people naaah give me the safe nerd who wont kill me for making fun of his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.