Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m not making it up ak wllhi it really happened, it blew up 100x worse than this one too i just remember the pic with her tongue out she was in the passenger seat and a bidda in a seat behind her had his arm on her neck whilst the driver who was another madow took the pics, it was in a carpark and she had no makeup wallahi bro i remember looool then he was like in the exposure replies “yhh but u bussed it open and i fingered you and then played with ur titties you musty somalian”
Can you stop the cap, just accept 99% of Somali s are from London and they’re “your peopele” sxb, Somalis around the word see what’s going on, no need to lie so that others take the L with you.

i’m not making it up ak wllhi it really happened, it blew up 100x worse than this one too i just remember the pic with her tongue out she was in the passenger seat and a bidda in a seat behind her had his arm on her neck whilst the driver who was another madow took the pics, it was in a carpark and she had no makeup wallahi bro i remember looool then he was like in the exposure replies “yhh but u bussed it open and i fingered you and then played with ur titties you musty somalian”
:comeon: Show me the video or that’s another delusional made up story by reer cheap and clean/ apple meher, s and cucks
I’ve handed out a lot of L’s today to your folks, I get why you would be mad but stop lying. Niggas getting cucked by Madows lmfao, big ceeb waryaa!:damn:

:comeon: Show me the video or that’s another delusional made up story by reer cheap and clean/ apple meher, s and cucks
I’ve handed out a lot of L’s today to your folks, I get why you would be mad but stop lying. Niggas getting cucked by Madows lmfao, big ceeb waryaa!:damn:
make a thread on here and ask about a american xalimo that got choked in a parking lot and it went viral on mali twitter, it was defo 2018 summer, qitabka jamac i’m not making it up it really happened bro, a lot of people here will remember even. her @ was astroasha on twitter

make a thread on here and ask about a american xalimo that got choked in a parking lot and it went viral on mali twitter, it was defo 2018 summer, qitabka jamac i’m not making it up it happened bro, a lot of people here will remember, her @ was astroasha on twitter
If she’s not from MN it’s not an L to my community.:nahgirl::camby::ufdup:

but she’s your people? i don’t wanna state qabils coz i’m not like that loool
I still haven’t even seen proof this really happened lmfao. Nigga she ain’t from MN unless you prove it.
As for qabil all I’ve seen is your qabil getting cucked 24/7 and not mine ( both paternal AND maternal)
Your folks are an L magnet at this point:kanyeshrug:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
look at the face, eyebrows, even the smile it’s
clearly her niyo lool just snatched the blonde shit off before action that’s all

I didn't see this fam i had 2 pages of notify LOL . Nah but its her bro shes mad IRL at so many people right now.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who remembers the MN Xaaliimo who got embarrassed on twitter by her african american boy friend, nigga was choking her in the car like some toy and posted on the timeline.

Who remembers the MN Xaaliimo who got embarrassed on twitter by her african american, my nigga was choking her like some toy and posted on the timeline.
:mjlol:Can you Salty reer UK cuck niggas show me that video????? I’m amazed at how this thread is y’all being embarrassed but then you cockroaches try to flip it around. Take your L and go out sad my nigga:lolbron:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Who remembers the MN Xaaliimo who got embarrassed on twitter by her african american boy friend, nigga was choking her in the car like some toy and posted on the timeline.
I remember that!!! She's married to some somali boy now though. Shes fixed up her act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending