Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
See what I mean? They're trying to compare a ajnabi convict to a normal ajnabi and what's worse is the girl has ass plastered all over Instagram:mjlol:

For someone who claims the education system in his country is superior to the US, you seem mentally handicapped sxb. There’s is no Somali“” or “” epidemic in America/Minnesota. London is known for Somali s who are nut buckets for ajnabis. That’s not going to change or “go away” no matter what you say my nigga.
The convict loving Xalimo ain’t from MN so that’s not an L to our community, like I explained before America is huge and the UK is minuscule (size of one state). This means what someone does in Ohio is not an L to a Somali in Seattle or MN etc, that seems to have you baffled for some odd reason. MN ain’t take no L out here that’s only you UK dabaals.
Americans are not stupid. I always here people from the UK cap about this, my question to you is: if Americans are so dumb, why is America a much more powerful and wealthy nation than Britain? That’s usually the part where jealous, low IQ brits go into hush mode.
Just because your Somali community is filled with Xalimos that neck Madows up for fun and are disgusted by faraxs doesn’t mean other diasporas are like that.
Even sites are filled with UK xalimos, while I couldn’t find a single MN Xalimo on that shit.
Take your L alone lmfao, why are you in denial for so long? MN will never be a breeding ground for Somali s and cucks like 3rd world London no matter how much you wish for that. Again, the UK is every Somali diaspora’s punching bag for a reason you dumbfuck.
From my conclusions: UK Somalis are mostly s and cucks that are in constant denial who try to lie on other people so they can “go down wit em.” Everything thing I said is pure facts and other London niggas confirmed it. The faster you accept the current state of your diaspora instead of lying on others, the better for your own mental health and overall well being.

I will say this, 90 percent of Somali girls in London still f*ck with Somali men. I would say about 10 percent are self haters, who f*ck with chimpanzees and gorillas. They are usually into grime and other this pro black rubbish.

Your literally making incidents up, the mali girl that was in the telly was bussing down for some fob faraaxs and they let the mathow hit.
The difference between UK and US Somalis girls is that UK girls buss down for all ajnabis and starve faraxs while US girls buss down for faraxs and starve ajnabis
:chrisfreshhah:
“MN hoes” kulaha, Xaarlimos in the UK are majority s, stop trying to drag American Xalimos down with them. Why you UK niggas take a L and sit down quietly? We all know the demographics of London -(sneak diss that probably will go over your head)
Stop being delusional, reer UK are done for wlh, the proof is right in front of your face:ufdup:
:dead::deadrose:
the telly ting that went missing couple months back?? there was no madows there lool

Wallahi am from neither but I go to uni in east and a couple bengali guys I know have dealt with somali girls no cap
lool compare that to the number of somali guys that have piped bengali girls bro in east especially, paki girls we deal with is more in nw/west

:siilaanyosmile:Mali girls in the UK are s, Mali girls in MN are not, is that not factual information my brother?
Again like many people already stated multiple times, take your L by your self. London Somali girls are trash not America, this forum proves that. We all know the why this is the case, like my nigga Somalihustler said.
:ulyin:
the girl exposed in the thread isn’t even a lander btw looool

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Change the topic to London’s ghetto Somalis vs Minneapolis’s ghetto Somalis, some of us can’t relate to your struggles :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending