Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These niggas are stupid lool, niggas will be popping pills while their sisters are being choked in a car by some african american. Could never be me. It was even posted on sspot if im not wrong.
Wtf are you talkin bout cuck ass nigga? Lmfao
It’s constantly your City and Qabil being cucked 24/7 not the other way around. MN malis pop pills but atleast they’re not cucks and they run they’re city.

I remember that!!! She's married to some somali boy now though. Shes fixed up her act
thank you very much lmaoo^ i gave glizzy her old twitter @ from when she got exposed timee back but out of respect she changed and fixed up etc so i allowed it and retreated for no problems even tho i have her insta and new twitter etc

Just accept even the FOBS in MN get bend over by the African Americans, while you guys are murdering each other.
Stop it wlh, Accept your place you cucklander niggas look so hilarious and desperate right now lmfao.
We don’t have even a fraction of the problems your people do. AA’s in MN know their place, they don’t even mention Somalis or look in the direction of a Somali girl for a reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not Reer UK wallahi but you sound like you are in deep denial kkkk
I’m not in any kind of denial, they’re telling me a story without showing me proof this happened in MN, asking for proof is not denial. Tell these niggas to grow balls and a back bone so they stop getting cucked and blaming others for it.:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.