Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Abaayo, you're gonna have to get used to the gender wars, no mercy:lolbron:

I dont take it to heart. I wont lie though when I first came to sspot it did affect me in a negative way but I've matured since then.
:pachah1:also it's kinda entertaining when they try to piss each other off.

:lolbron:I might join in the future.

Every nation has some bad apples..
I don't know how the situation is in the UK but the vast majority of Somali girls cant be bad..
So far I've met some decent sisters on this forum from the UK such as @Basic @Kanini and @Nilotufian, @Finesse. I haven't seen them bad mouth Somali guys.. Why do they deserve all this abuse because some drug addict ratchet ghetto xalimo is getting run train on them for a line of coke and a joint.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I would make you my sspot husband if you weren't mj.:mjswag:

I don't know how the situation is in the UK but the vast majority of Somali girls cant be bad..
So far I've met some decent sisters on this forum from the UK such as @Basic @Kanini and @Nilotufian and @Finesse. I haven't seen them bad mouth Somali guys.. Why do they deserve all this abuse because some drug addict ratchet ghetto xalimo is getting run train on them for a line of coke and a joint.

So far I've met some decent sisters on this forum from the UK such as @Basic @Kanini and @Nilotufian and @Finesse. I haven't seen them bad mouth Somali guys.. Why do they deserve all this abuse because some drug addict ratchet ghetto xalimo is getting run train on them for a line of coke and a joint.
they really are nowhere near as bad as people say here. The issue is we have a small ghetto attention seeking on twitter. But most somalis are conservative wallahi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
why the hell is everyone in uk getting dissed for this. I dont even live in london and my 3 sisters are married to somalis. should I go and fight these guys on behalf of those girls
UK men dont care they are officially cuck3d! UK Somalis have 0 backbone.

Not true sxb, you can't shame the shameless
Bro..
When we shamelessly bash our sisters for the actions of some ratchet hoes.. We look like weak emotional men.. Real men are about action.. They don't whine and cry.. We are supposed to lead and show the way where our generation fathers failed.. What are we doing? Bashing our sisters shamelessly and calling them s? Is this a solution for us and our community? Seriously as diaspora.. we look like a bunch of emotional 67 IQ cave men.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hoes exist in every diaspora. In Toronto, I heard this xalimo sucked 32 Ds in a day. People had the video on their phones, she was a hijabi too loool.
Deeqa from Dixon? Atleast it was Somali ds

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Looool people blaming reer UK but forget the American xaaliimo who got married to a Madow serving a life sentence loooool

Again this aint no Uk, American or canadian problem but a Xaliimo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts