Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Jaydaan getting ready for his jihaad.
ReeellZ.jpg.gif

Gambar

VIP
Bro..
When we shamelessly bash our sisters for the actions of some ratchet hoes.. We look like weak emotional men.. Real men are about action.. They don't whine and cry.. We are supposed to lead and show the way where our fathers failed.. What are we doing? Bashing our sisters shamelessly and calling them s? Is this a solution for us and our community? Seriously as diaspora.. we look like a bunch of emotional 67 IQ cave men.
Uu sheeg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uu sheeg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

True abaayo...Even if there are some problems in your community one shouldn't spread it.. We should talk about amongst ourselves and then find a solution together as a community.. These gender wars on Twitter and other social media platforms will ruin our people and culture in the long run..

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
these girls aint getting married bro. Next gen of somalis will be unmarried like blacks. or the least married
True I don’t see any respectable Somali guy wifing her. I know 15-20 niggas who brought wives to western countries each dropping 3-4K to bring em here.
They prefer dropping thousands to bring a good girl here than Wifing a western :lolbron:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
loool it really looks like her tbh

Yeah and the fact she literally quoted a hadith after the original was posted rather than just say it wasn't her and she admits it looks like her. Plus the Super sayian GC that got the account banned it's hard to believe there isn't something there. Anyways if it's her I hope she uses this as a learning experience to follow the right path , if it isn't she shouldnt be bothered by it free ajra

Yeah and the fact she literally quoted a hadith after the original was posted rather than just say it wasn't her and she admits it looks like her. Plus the Super sayian GC that got the account banned it's hard to believe there isn't something there. Anyways if it's her I hope she uses this as a learning experience to follow the right path , if it isn't she shouldnt be bothered by it free ajra
I can understand if its not her why she would be annoyed. But the way she denied was weird and suspicious

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I can understand if its not her why she would be annoyed. But the way she denied was weird and suspicious
People she knew was @ing her in the original she has terrible friends or people around her already thinks shes that type of girl either way this should be awake call to her she needs to avoid these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending