Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I am looking for a striker that will not get slide-tackled by benedict howedss with a 10 yard head start.in the current market,strikers quicker than benedict are hard to find. Even those available are over-priced.we are a strategic club and do not pay over the value for a player.we will wait until the last minute to pay over the odds.philosophically speaking it is not a shame to pay over the odds when you have run out of time.

Is that you Ty?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can't believe Giroud has been Arsenals first choice striker for 5 seasons now

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I can't believe Giroud has been Arsenals first choice striker for 5 seasons now

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Theo has been with us for 10 years. He is one of the best at running in a straight line. We have worked very hard on improving that aspect of his game in the last ten years.giroud is not the best at running in a straight line ,but we are working on that aspect of his game.there are many strikers who are good at running in. A Straight line, however not all of them are better at running in a straight line when pressure is applied.technically, giroud is one of the best at stopping and standing still when someone is running behind him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tfw you cannot find top top qualitee

arsene-wenger-manages-a-smile-pic-getty-89992389.jpg

Will we swap giroud for higuan? Is that the question you are asking me? I don't think the answer to that straight forward. At the moment giroud had a wonderful moment,so how can we swap him? Remember we have other options in these areas: Sanogo, Joel and theo. we prefer to focus on development .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Word is Chelski has agreed fee to sign Kante :ohdamn:

@iNutEasily Soo gal neef yahow. If Kante does leave LC and CL for you guys that's a steal. :kendrickcry:He'd thrive under Conte. I wish we singed him the guy is a true baller.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Stones for 50 mill :mjlol::deadpeter: Citeh and signing overrated English players.:cryinglaughsmiley:If I'm Everton I'm taking that 50 mill and running with it. This kid is :trash: Out of position all the times :ohlord: it'll be fun seen him get humiliated in the CL.

In other news Benatia joins Juve on a loan move with option to buy.

:ehh:

there is exists a great amount of delusion in English football.the likes of shearer, Neville,who are managerial failure in their short stints;Pearce ,another managerial failure;and Ferdinand,who sits on his bottom on the bbc sounding like a cross between Ali-g and Eddie Hearn,-all seem think that being a former player equates to being a good manager .

Shearer et al should not be consulted about anything and the hundreds of under 19,academy coaches and assistant managers up and down the country should be consulted instead.

The likes of bergkamp,hasselbank and David's are all quietly competing their coaching education ,but the English ex Players seem to be propelled rather quickly into top positions. Rio ,sir ,you are what is wrong with English football:sitting on your bottom criticising everyone when you are unproven at management.

Listen to joey Barton school Danny mills

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/joey-barton-calls-danny-mills-know-developing-players-bbc-audio/

Word is Chelski has agreed fee to sign Kante :ohdamn:

@iNutEasily Soo gal neef yahow. If Kante does leave LC and CL for you guys that's a steal. :kendrickcry:He'd thrive under Conte. I wish we singed him the guy is a true baller.

yessir we did. :banderas::banderas::banderas::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

the next makelele :rejoice::rejoice:

matic though :patrice::tacky: i unno whats gonne happen to his ass. :manny:

NExt up is a CB and perhaps a striker. Koulibaly, Bonucci or Manolas. I'd like koulibaly for long-term and bonucci for the short and perhaps another 2-3 more years.

at the end of the day..its all apart of a greater movement. #MakeChelseaBlackAgain :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts