Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Haters hate on us but the money we're buying for Pogba is all ours. It's from revenue, shirt sales etc it's not like our owners splash us like Real Madrid, Barca, Citeh, or Chelski.

Anyway hella people will use Man United on FIFA 17. De Gea, Shaw, Bailly, Smalling, Fabinho or Darmian/Fosu-Mental, at RB, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Pogba, Martial, Micki, Zlatan
:wow::wow1: Bruh I'll be back to using my team on FIFA. Only reason why I don't play with them now is cause the defence ain't great. With Bailly and fit Shaw it's back on business.:dj:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Still dont look great to me. I wonder how miki feels about this transfer now :drakelaugh:

OUSAME DEMBELE boys remember that name hes going to be the next superstar mark my word

Dortmund have also snapped up the Turkish Messi,the wonder kid emre mor..............

Meanwhile ,arsenal linked with another player (Maghreb)who will sign a new contract or move to another club.these agents are using arsenal to make money for their players.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
stones to city

pogba to united with crazy price hopefully he can live up to that price tag. :ftw9nwa:

While the woolwich cunts furious on missing out on Ashley williams :drakelaugh:

Everton can pull off a great coup if they sign Lamina Kone.the fellow is an African beast.bolasie is unpredictable and raw though.

For me ,the best business has been the sitting of axmed muse by Leicester .i hope Calum chambers does not come against this fellow . The other great signing is Saudo mane ,a thoroughly enjoyable player to watch .the fellow will do wonders for Liverpool.

Swansea signed a player I scouted five years ago on football manager.his name is borjan Baston.i bought him from the Athletico reserves and made him into a beast.

Meanwhile,arsenal ,gazidis ,Wenger............

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Everton can pull off a great coup if they sign Lamina Kone.the fellow is an African beast.bolasie is unpredictable and raw though.

For me ,the best business has been the sitting of axmed muse by Leicester .i hope Calum chambers does not come against this fellow . The other great signing is Saudo mane ,a thoroughly enjoyable player to watch .the fellow will do wonders for Liverpool.

Swansea signed a player I scouted five years ago on football manager.his name is borjan Baston.i bought him from the Athletico reserves and made him into a beast.

Meanwhile,arsenal ,gazidis ,Wenger............
If wenger doesnt sign a CB in mustafi there will be heads rolled my friend. Wenger needs to pay up all the other clubs are improving.

@Ronaldinho our technical director and board are a fukkin disgrace. :pacspit::pacspit:

Rodriguez is available yet we going for a 6'2 nigga that is slower than my ayeeyo :what:

and now these luiz rumours :ohlord:

nah man i can't take it no more :ohlord:

we are becoming the new shyt from north london :hova:

imagine...we went from cole to bertrand to luis and now this nigga :heh::mjcry: ex bolton/sunderland nigga :draketf:

i am starting to think something is going on behind the scenes. Like abramovich is short on funds or something :patrice:we also have proposed plans for the new stadium so that could also affect us. :patrice:

I wish we got that nike sponsorship this season instead of next :francis:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
@Ronaldinho our technical director and board are a fukkin disgrace. :pacspit::pacspit:

Rodriguez is available yet we going for a 6'2 nigga that is slower than my ayeeyo :what:

and now these luiz rumours :ohlord:

nah man i can't take it no more :ohlord:

we are becoming the new shyt from north london :hova:

imagine...we went from cole to bertrand to luis and now this nigga :heh::mjcry: ex bolton/sunderland nigga :draketf:

i am starting to think something is going on behind the scenes. Like abramovich is short on funds or something :patrice:we also have proposed plans for the new stadium so that could also affect us. :patrice:

I wish we got that nike sponsorship this season instead of next :francis:
:dzmxmmb:
Arsenal spend more than us now:kanyehmm:
Mistake selling bertrand and Luis should've loaned either one of them.
We got tough fixtures United, Leicester twice and Arsenal coming up. If Conte don't spend now I'll get annoyed. Ivanovic career is over bloke is tacbaan. Nike should have been announced sooner than later 600 million if you ask me. I would get james on loan i would not pay 65 million on some madrid outcast we're not United, Koubailiy and try to get bertrand back his homegrown and decent.
Tomorrow is deadline day we'll get someone interesting Isco is available sign him up Conte.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Alan Pardew putting Crystal Palace on the map!:salute:Remy, Wilshire, Rincon :ahh:

Keeping Zaha on the team too :banderas:

Expect big things tomorrow:salute:

:dzmxmmb:
Arsenal spend more than us now:kanyehmm:
Mistake selling bertrand and Luis should've loaned either one of them.
We got tough fixtures United, Leicester twice and Arsenal coming up. If Conte don't spend now I'll get annoyed. Ivanovic career is over bloke is tacbaan. Nike should have been announced sooner than later 600 million if you ask me. I would get james on loan i would not pay 65 million on some madrid outcast we're not United, Koubailiy and try to get bertrand back his homegrown and decent.
Tomorrow is deadline day we'll get someone interesting Isco is available sign him up Conte.

i'm hearin we bein linked with ogbonna now :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

for fucks sake....what the f*ck is goin on with this club? :mindblown: did they not see what happened last season? :mindblown:

hazard ain't stayin beyond this season. :jcoleno:

yoooo look at these plastics panicking @Air Jalam :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

they aint renting nobody today

nigga batshuayi and willian both snubbed your dusty ass team :mjlol:

even without CL football we got 2 players that have the potential to be world class on our team. Where's your boy harry kane and dele alli? :mjlol:

one on corner duty and the other on free kick duty :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
yoooo look at these plastics panicking @Air Jalam :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

they aint renting nobody today
Lmao had tears reading their shit:cryinglaughsmiley::chrisfreshhah: aabe Abramovich is short on money kulaha :mjlol::russ: Crying about niggas they lost and shit. Talking bout we ain't United we're not gonna spend money on outcast RM player :pachah1: Like James would join them. Get Isco kulaha isn't he RM outcast too:chrisfreshhah: Walahi these niggas are all over the place.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wheelchair going to Crystal Palace?:mjlol: They got Remy too:ooh: Pardew is cooking something

Leicester city bout to add Adrien Silva and Slimani :banderas: Man I love trasnfer day deadline nothing like it.

Wenger is finally giving an attentive ear to fellows like Baasto .get Rid of jack "the tobacco smoking ,shiisha inhaling , spitting at taxi drivers , singing lewd songs I a drunken state" -Mr crippleshere. Mr pardew please make this a permanent deal .

,andros Townsend ,benteke ,remy ,wildfried zaha :denzelnigga:strong and athletic beesha Tyrone line up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts