Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibra confirmed on his IG that he is going to manchester... my heart is broken, i never thought football transfer would make me feel some type of way.
:tocry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Get in:dj::wow1::wow:

Mikhtariyan and Pogba are next Insha Allah. Really hope Pogba comes back break the bank I don't care. His agent and RM aren't cool so either he will let stay at Juve or join us.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's official :banderas:
This legend will make some of the neefs we got play their butts off.

Next Micki.obamadatazz

I never thought a non liverpool related transfer would make me feel some type of way. Ibra is like god here in Scandinavia. But at least we got Sadio Mane, i think he will add the those quality we lost when $terling left. Talks about Moussa Sissoko as well, i would back that transfer 100%, could be the steal of the season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
BVB announce they couldn't reject the offer we made to them for Micki and he will join us.:dj:

Martial Zlatan Micki oh my attack:banderas::ahhhh: and the possibility of Pogba returning :ahhhh: Can the new season already start.:lol:

This is what you get when you manage to hire a world class manager like aabe Mourinho.

Air Jalam,

But you have Mourinho for a manager so ManUre's potential is limited. I predict Mourinho will self-destruct within two seasons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Before May do your predictions :cryinglaughsmiley: No EPL thread is the same without your early season predictions. :sheed:

Gotta wait to see how transfers play out breh

One thing I can say for certain is that Liverpool will definitely not be in the top 4

:chrisfreshhah:

Gotta wait to see how transfers play out breh

One thing I can say for certain is that Liverpool will definitely not be in the top 4

:chrisfreshhah:

How so? bigger upsets have happened in the Premier league for you to be certain about this. Who u think gonna make the top 4? I think Tottenham and United will not enter the top 4. With Klopp getting his transfers and having a preseason, i will predict Liverpool in the top 4 with United and Spurs dropping off. I got City winning with Arsenal as runners up, Liverpool and Chelsea will battle for 3 and 4 place.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How so? bigger upsets have happened in the Premier league for you to be certain about this. Who u think gonna make the top 4? I think Tottenham and United will not enter the top 4. With Klopp getting his transfers and having a preseason, i will predict Liverpool in the top 4 with United and Spurs dropping off. I got City winning with Arsenal as runners up, Liverpool and Chelsea will battle for 3 and 4 place.
Wallahi you bindippers are so delustional. Every season you guys think you going to finish top 4 and only happen once in the past 6 seasons or so:cryinglaughsmiley:

Wallahi you bindippers are so delustional. Every season you guys think you going to finish top 4 and only happen once in the past 6 seasons or so:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yes, this team can do some damage, remember we did pretty well even with a limited squad and lots of games played. With the added dimension of Sadio Mane, a pre season with klopp and new additions we can do well. Klopp will show u guys, trust me.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes, this team can do some damage, remember we did pretty well even with a limited squad and lots of games played. With the added dimension of Sadio Mane, a pre season with klopp and new additions we can do well. Klopp will show u guys, trust me.
Hes going to run your team into the ground just watch. Remember he manage teams like mainz to relegation and also had borrusia dortmund in bottom 10 of the budesliga standing for most of a season. This is the epl where theres 5 other good teams not budesliga bud.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Sxb Liverpool are a sinking ship, Klopp is a fraud and even if he wasn't business like £34m for Sane shows you guys can't attract anyone better than what you currently have. I can't see how you guys will qualify for Europe ahead of Mourinhos United with a blank check, Pep's new City, Chelsea, take Wenger's 4th place trophy, or even displace Spuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending