Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Juve finally got regista they desperately needed.

Roma messed up i dont get why italian clubs always sell to there rivals like nothing does roma not see its self challenging for the scudetto?

Sadio mane confirmed, f*ck the fee i´m not paying. Now we need to sort out the left back, we can´t have madax digaag Moreno on the left back. And we need a quality DM and we will be a solid team, the transfer window has started slowly. hopefully it will pick up when more teams get eliminated from the Euros.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's a done deal.

@waraabe
Mane is a beast tbh. The fee might be heavy but he won't be like the khasaaro Benteke, Carroll etc who Lolpool bought for 30 mill.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rather have reus then mkhitaryan...oh wait forgot its thursday nights for united this season :ftw9nwa:
Reus ain't leaving BVB for any team this summer.

Mkhitaryan is a beast tbh. He's the type of player aabo Mourinho loves.

Anyway horta adi you have CL who have you bought or have you even been linked with?:mjlol: Assanal signs the likes of Ozil, Sanchez etc we bought Di Maria with no CL. Who are you gonna bring? :mjpls: If we can bring Di Maria with no CL and LVG at the helm imagine who aabe Mourinho will sign in the coming weeks.:leobite:

Liverhampton :snoop:

Of all the Southampton players we bought, Mane and Clyne are the ones that are quality.
Lallana has been good since klopp arrived, but he lacks end product and isn´t really dangerous.

So far, the transfer window been rather quiet even though it´s the European Championships.
With all the new madax weyenes, i was expecting fire works but it looks like we have to wait for a bit.

waraabe

Your superior
Of all the Southampton players we bought, Mane and Clyne are the ones that are quality.
Lallana has been good since klopp arrived, but he lacks end product and isn´t really dangerous.

So far, the transfer window been rather quiet even though it´s the European Championships.
With all the new madax weyenes, i was expecting fire works but it looks like we have to wait for a bit.

You support pool too. Welcome sxb

Clyne is fucking shite, the guy isn't good enough. He is terrible defender and terrible going forward

Lallana is by far the worst footballer I have seen, he does his little skills but gets no where.

I will see and judge mane soon

You support pool too. Welcome sxb

Clyne is fucking shite, the guy isn't good enough. He is terrible defender and terrible going forward

Lallana is by far the worst footballer I have seen, he does his little skills but gets no where.

I will see and judge mane soon

You saying that clyne is fucking shite is hilarious, i would argue he has been our most consistent player this season. he is the best fullback we had in years and there are not many available out there better than him. If u think Clyne is bad, who u think is good in the premier league? And what do u think about Moreno? he is 100% Shite imo.

They are all terrible
You're welcome to come and join the Gunners camp.
We offer; Özil assisting donkey Giroud ad infinitum to no end.
Olympic aspirants;
Figure skating: Mertesacker and Ramsey
100m: Walcott and Bellerin
Paralympic aspirants;
Wilshere
Walcott
Welbeck
Chamberlain
Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.