Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus's team this season looks :z1banet:, Pjanic, Benatia and if they sign Higuain! Hope they keep
Pogba too.

Meanwhile Arsenal will start the season with Walcott or worse Sanogo :ohlord:

Juventus will have another go at the treble with their stacked roster. There's still surprised left in store this transfer season.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fat Sam confirmed for next England boss

mf93z35.gif

You cannot make this up
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Arsenal to Join the likes of Leeds, Brossia Monchengladbach, Bolton and etc... to go from successful to shit clubs. Manchester United is signing pogba for a total price of 145 Million Euroes including 20 million pay to Pogba himself, and 25million to his agent. Meanwhile Arse wenger can't even sign Icardi, Lacazete, Aubamayang, Lukaku, and they are all around 50million aside from Aubamayang.

I hate Man u but I wish they are playing champions league next year. They are going to be my team for fifa 17.

Juventus wanna sign Benzema now. These niccas always make good signing.

Arsenal to Join the likes of Leeds, Brossia Monchengladbach, Bolton and etc... to go from successful to shit clubs. Manchester United is signing pogba for a total price of 145 Million Euroes including 20 million pay to Pogba himself, and 25million to his agent. Meanwhile Arse wenger can't even sign Icardi, Lacazete, Aubamayang, Lukaku, and they are all around 50million aside from Aubamayang.

I hate Man u but I wish they are playing champions league next year. They are going to be my team for fifa 17.

We can never end up like Leeds because we have developed a financially sustainable model, great stadium and have wealthy owners.with regards to signing players , I am currently working on signing them. I have sent my scouts to watch some African illegal immigrants. We wanted to sign one of them but we found out he was 29 and not 15.

Arsene

Don't worry, we got Sanogo, he'll win us the Cl, Pl, F1, Eurovision, basically everything. Smdh!
Arsenal is a laughing stock throughout Europe.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Haters hate on us but the money we're buying for Pogba is all ours. It's from revenue, shirt sales etc it's not like our owners splash us like Real Madrid, Barca, Citeh, or Chelski.

Anyway hella people will use Man United on FIFA 17. De Gea, Shaw, Bailly, Smalling, Fabinho or Darmian/Fosu-Mental, at RB, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Pogba, Martial, Micki, Zlatan
:wow::wow1: Bruh I'll be back to using my team on FIFA. Only reason why I don't play with them now is cause the defence ain't great. With Bailly and fit Shaw it's back on business.:dj:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We can never end up like Leeds because we have developed a financially sustainable model, great stadium and have wealthy owners.with regards to signing players , I am currently working on signing them. I have sent my scouts to watch some African illegal immigrants. We wanted to sign one of them but we found out he was 29 and not 15.

Arsene
shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending