Trans women in boxing or MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all seen former college and current WNBA Star Brittney Griner without a shirt and bra? Talk about tranny “her” chest is flatter than mine! Can I post a pic? Wallahi “she” don’t got breasts, might have removed them. Y’all seen that ? @yaanyuur @R.Kelly

Have you seen videos of this tranny fighting actual women? It beat the living f*ck out of them with its man strength. It kinda makes me scared to get into a fight with some random off the street. I might be fighting someone who used to be called ‘Bob’.
:mjlol:

They should of their own division for trans. They need to stay away from the male and female competitors.

:susp::holeup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it’s a guy transforming into a girl. I don’t think those breasts have had surgery done to them because of lack of scarring , and there no humanly possible way for a woman to have breat that small. It’s male nipples first and foremost , not even female ones

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Y’all seen former college and current WNBA Star Brittney Griner without a shirt and bra? Talk about tranny “her” chest is flatter than mine! Can I post a pic? Wallahi “she” don’t got breasts, might have removed them. Y’all seen that ? @yaanyuur @R.Kelly

She got a Kintir tho :gucciwhat:

Your lucky day yaanyuur, wear the gorgorad and the bra and get into the ring and beat the shit out of them. You are the last hope of a Somali trans champion.

Last edited:
I got you guys. I got to get my confidence up. I need yall to make me a song before I wear the gorgorad and beat the cadaan ladies up and make them smell my armpits.

Yaanyuur

Sxb, there will also be a new buraanbur by @mrlog and a new gabay from @Knowles Our friend @Gooney112 will perform the latest niiko. Sister Nimca, don’t disappoint us, all Somalis, sheikh iyo sharmuut are United and are rallying behind you. Guul qurruxleey.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys I didn't want to say this but our very own @Steamdevolopment has been quietly taking testerone medication. She had surgery on Wednesday for breast tissue removal. She has now fully turned into Ashy Farax but the sad part is, she now looks like Fuad Bluemakeup without a wig.

mqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts