Trans women in boxing or MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not we got s insulting us :ileycry: we gotta do something to him before he kills himself since transgenders statistically have a higher suicide rate due to them knowing that they’ll never be accepted as women making their life a living hell 24/7 :siilaanyolaugh::trumpsmirk: Round the clock he remembers his cock :ulyin:

Last edited:
Not we got s insulting us :ileycry: we gotta do something to him before he kills himself since transgenders statistically have a higher suicide rate due to them knowing that they’ll never be accepted as women making their life a living hell 24/7 :siilaanyolaugh::trumpsmirk:Round the clock he remembers his cock :ulyin:

I get your point but the last part was pretty disturbing. You have put too much thought into this. You suspect nigga...:reallymaury::ohdamn::ulyin:

I’m not even offended by what this tranny says. This shemale feels a hatred for us because our people have insulted it. We have no filter when it comes to degenerate freaks. That thing can stay bitter.
:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m not even offended by what this tranny says. This shemale feels a hatred for us because our people have insulted it. We have no filter when it comes to degenerate freaks. That thing can stay bitter.
:russ:
That's he-'s feelings were hurt looooool

Somalis are ruthless. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.