Trans women in boxing or MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It’s so retarded and disorienting to me that men who identify as women are joining women’s sports.

It’s one thing to leave ppl to identity how they wish, but it’s another thing to ask the public to play pretend in areas like sports where their biology cannot be factually ignored.

It’s so retarded and disorienting to me that men who identify as women are joining women’s sports.

It’s one thing to leave ppl to identity how they wish, but it’s another thing to ask the public to play pretend in areas like sports where their biology cannot be factually ignored.
Theres a 45 year old man that identifies a 5 year old girl. He even got adopted by a couple and let him play with their grandkids. I'm very worried about the future.

Theres a 45 year old man that identifies a 5 year old girl. He even got adopted by a couple and let him play with their grandkids. I'm very worried about the future.

Kuro

A couple adopted a 45 year old man as a 5 year old girl? Any links?

VixR

Come on and support sister Yaanyuur aka Nimca Cali Garraad.

VixR

Veritas
Kuro

A couple adopted a 45 year old man as a 5 year old girl? Any links?

VixR

Come on and support sister Yaanyuur aka Nimca Cali Garraad.
Trans-identity is left field, Aussie. It defies truth. Recently on YouTube, I saw people who identify as animals. It’s somewhat fascinating, but equally unsettling. You wonder what on earth is going on in their mind.

Trans-identity is left field, Aussie. It defies truth. Recently on YouTube, I saw people who identify as animals. It’s somewhat fascinating, but equally unsettling. You wonder what on earth is going on in their mind.

VixR

Is that how you view all transgender people? There’re always red lines not to cross as a boundary and claiming to be an animal, plant or an object is one of them.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Is that how you view all transgender people? There’re always red lines not to cross as a boundary and claiming to be an animal, plant or an object is one of them.
Who’s to say where the boundaries should be drawn?

I’m not malicious towards transgendered folks, but it’s the part of LGBT I have a conceptual problem with. What do you think?

Who’s to say where the boundaries should be drawn?

I’m not malicious towards transgendered folks, but it’s the part of LGBT I have a conceptual problem with. What do you think?

VixR

I do sympathise with you and the notion is kind of newish and is challenging to comprehend it in totality, but after watching a documentary about a young Australian boy in primary school who was transitioning into a female and his parents, friends, school community and doctors were lobbying for him to be granted hormone treatments, i was converted.

Google, Australian Story: About A Girl

Good watch.

Swap places for me and knowles and Im all on board

Gooney

Sxb, knowles is from Iskushuban and she is a terrible niiko dancer. Her forte is gabay. You told me that you were in in a niiko competition when you were 6, the days you lived in Rikenby before you moved to the salafi capital BirminghamStan. Practice and you will get the moves.

Gooney

Sxb, knowles is from Iskushuban and she is a terrible niiko dancer. Her forte is gabay. You told me that you were in in a niiko competition when you were 6, the days you lived in Rikenby before you moved to the salafi capital BirminghamStan. Practice and you will get the moves.
Lool grown men dont do niiko. I can read quraan for you guys. Someone said when you came to Australia you were a macalin quraan and you were known for codkaga. Any truth in that?

He makes sense. Walaahi this Trans business is insane. I wish Islam just took over the world and force ALL of us to confirm. Humanity would be so happy!
oh it is coming. We are taking over europe at the moment. Even Russia which you would think would be the last place muslim will take over has 22 million muslims who have their own army. They are feared over there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh it is coming. We are taking over europe at the moment. Even Russia which you would think would be the last place muslim will take over has 22 million muslims who have their own army. They are feared over there.

yaan

ok u r scarying me now

5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending