Trans women in boxing or MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sspot abaayo a lot of down low faraxs who can’t come out in real life post here:mjlol:

This is the problem with our community. There is a sea of trannies and lgbt out there. They can go to them if they want. Why are they coming at us with this shit. They still want the acceptance even though they know Somalis will never give it to them. Just go already....:camby:

Showing your true colors.

Don't cry about me spreading those rumors when you just confirmed it. :susp:
No more rumours he just came out openly gay
Xaarscream likes the zubul ximaar al- aswad wal cabiid:lolbron:
Sleep with one eye open cause I'm double dipping between the Somali women and tranny community:pachah1:
You know what let me go on YouTube comments on that video and start my comment with as spokesmen for somalis and straight Somali man overall we are disheartened by the comment you received from the lowest common denominator of our community they do not speak for all of us
26539fb2c19f3765f47deb61b9068675.png

This is the problem with our community. There is a sea of trannies and lgbt out there. They can go to them if they want. Why are they coming at us with this shit. They still want the acceptance even though they know Somalis will never give it to them. Just go already....:camby:

Suldaanka

I remember when 5 of us (Somalis) couldn’t convince this Somali fob who had few beers in a club that the chick he’s been dancing and being intimate with was in fact a bloke. When a Farah drinks, he will screw anything.

The intolerance is a breath of fresh air in this pc society if you ask me:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin

Welcome back Sxb? Meaning? Have you seen a video on YouTube dozens of Somali kids, some wearing thawbs chasing and insulting a (gay) guy in the streets of MPLS? Lack of tolerance. Imagine if white kids did the same thing to a Somali female wearing jilbaab?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Shaolin

Welcome back Sxb? Meaning? Have you seen a video on YouTube dozens of Somali kids, some wearing thawbs chasing and insulting a (gay) guy in the streets of MPLS? Lack of tolerance. Imagine if white kids did the same thing to a Somali female wearing jilbaab?
Let it all burn sxb no need to conceal our primal behaviour the human race are savages by nature better to embrace it than fight it :russ:

Y’all seen former college and current WNBA Star Brittney Griner without a shirt and bra? Talk about tranny “her” chest is flatter than mine! Can I post a pic? Wallahi “she” don’t got breasts, might have removed them. Y’all seen that ? @yaanyuur @R.Kelly
Is it the one that said she can beat Demarcus Cousins on 1v1 ? If thats her , her voice is deep wtf

Muji

VIP
Lol note to the Somali men here who hate women

Transition and become a woman and you will be paid to beat up as many women as you want.

That being said I’m sure some of you even as a man would struggle to fight some of these female professional fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending