Status
Not open for further replies.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
It's all banter walal:deadosama:

Say ma'sha'allah
IMG_1128-696x391.jpg

It's all banter walal:deadosama:

Have you heard about that Swedish geeljire who got pissed on @AarHawd_7 was mentioning in his above reply? How did that happen and who did that to him.. That must be worse than dying walahi.. Shit how can you even continue to live.. Some guys are just pure cowards they wanna breath at all costs.. knowing we all gonna depart from this world sooner or later how are you gonna coward out like that:snoop::ohlord:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have you heard about that Swedish geeljire who got pissed on @AarHawd_7 was mentioning in his above reply? How did that happen and who did that to him.. That must be worse than dying walahi.. Shit how can you even continue to live.. Some guys are just pure cowards they wanna breath at all costs.. knowing we all gonna depart from this world sooner or later how are you gonna coward out like that:snoop::ohlord:
That was beyond disgraceful. How could he wake up in the morning after that :susp:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Loool some parts of Sweden look nice but wallahi when I visited it, thought I was in a ghetto version of Helsinki.:russ::russ::russ:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Same happens in Copenhagen.. They're fighting over turfs where they cab sell drugs :meleshame:

Few months back two Swedish Somalis were smoked in Copenhagen..

Yes, my aunt told me she went to the family to convey condolence. So sad.

I think we need more projects to help get youth out of gangs help them get into other activities like sports etc.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Where are the Canadian Sspotters that claim reer UK are a disgrace because they get bullied by paki’s :mjkkk:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Where are the Canadian Sspotters that claim reer UK are a disgrace because they get bullied by paki’s :mjkkk:
Im not claiming an L for some random kis that lives all the way in regent laakin the difference is mo-g cousin isnt in the streets and the other dude had a gun :manny:

It was Somali on Somali and they had gun on him. Really move

It was Somali on Somali and they had gun on him. Really move
Shit bro.. Even with a gun that's the ultimate humiliation.. Better to die honorable than live with this kind of humiliation with in rest of your life.. :susp:
So this Somali saying is true.. Naag Fuleey dhashay ma gablanto..

Shit bro.. Even with a gun that's the ultimate humiliation.. Better to die honorable than live with this kind of humiliation with in rest of your life.. :susp:
So this Somali saying is true.. Naag Fuleey dhashay ma gablanto..
It’s easy to say so when you don’t have a gun pointed to your head by people that have killed before. Life is about choosing your battles. I would take it and plot my revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts