Toronto Faarax humiliated in front of his mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute cringe, if you’re going to do something then do it rather than shouting insults and having voice cracks. How can you claim to be a gangster but yet resort to this, a bit pathetic honestly.
why did you delete your reply to me on here after like half a second? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The person filming this is desperate to seem hard for clout and I guarantee a lot of y’all calling this miskeen guy a would do a 100 meter dash at gunpoint

Gambar

VIP
If you’re in a gang and you know people are after you, you don’t leave your yard naked. That’s rule 1
Why are you assuming he’s in a gang? The idiot with the gun keeps saying Mo G. He could just be a family member. Ma gang baad ku jirta adna? Yaab.

Macalin M

Out here
Why are you assuming he’s in a gang? The idiot with the gun keeps saying Mo G. He could just be a family member. Ma gang baad ku jirta adna? Yaab.
I’m not in a gang but I’m not dumb. I’ve seen people I grew up with get khalaased because they where too dumb and left the house clean.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Honestly you're a failure if you even join a gang. I've rarely ever heard or seen someone succeeding in life afterwards.

Next week we're going to be hearing about how hard Toronto gangs are from them.

@Shmurda we want answers
Come to the rex dissing on da toronto mandem and you'll get answers I promise :umad:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
waryaa @Shmurda, you are the macalin of these Toronto streets so tell us who this Moe G guy is?

is he so notorious that even his family members are being threatened? kkkk
Mo-G is a rapper from regent park sxb the block he has beef with is alexandra park and they're one of the most ruthless blocks in Toronto just check this vid
They tried shooting a sheikh because he lives in an opp block so finding Mo-G cousin is jackpot to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts