Toronto Faarax humiliated in front of his mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man were you not here most of 2018?

@sigmund or @AliUK should definitely remember it. That video was honestly just kind of sad. Oh I didn't know we were comparing videos, there was that other video of a Madow gang spraying at a bunch of dudes one of them apparently being Somali.

A big chunk of Toronto's killing being innocents is definitely a lie. No way any developed countries media wouldn't be talking about this 24/7. Hell gang violence affecting innocents isn't common outside of the Carribbeans. I really and truly doubt he was innocent. Any ethnicity involved in innocents attacks would be vilified to high hell and back. You get involved with crime it'll bite you back in the arse and that's how it almost always works.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/two-aas-beat-a-somali-girl.56240/

Might not defo be Canada but that was what was posted in the thread

Have you heard about that Swedish geeljire who got pissed on @AarHawd_7 was mentioning in his above reply? How did that happen and who did that to him.. That must be worse than dying walahi.. Shit how can you even continue to live.. Some guys are just pure cowards they wanna breath at all costs.. knowing we all gonna depart from this world sooner or later how are you gonna coward out like that:snoop::ohlord:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-rapper-jaffar-byn-pissed-on-with-sound.30294/

The guy is a rapper, part of the same team as Yasin Byn who made that banger Chicago.

He is locked up for weapons charges right now

Wow there used to be some many Reer Bolibompa on this site where are they now? That guy who got pissed on is on Yasins team?

He is a rapper too called Jafar Byn. He rapped about a dead gang member in a derogatory way and was pissed on. Some of the dead gang members friends were friends with Yasin Byn which is the only reason they aint kill him jafar but just seriously embaraased him.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/two-aas-beat-a-somali-girl.56240/

Might not defo be Canada but that was what was posted in the thread
Saying they're canadian is the funniest shit just listen to the cameramans voice he clearly sounds like an AA :mjlol:

They said random ass slang too like wtf is a dubb I had to search that shit up and its new york slang which makes sense because new york has a huge ass jamaican population :mjlol:

@Yukon_Niner jamaicans live in more than one city in NA buddy try harder :mjlol::russ:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Saying they're canadian is the funniest shit just listen to the cameramans voice he clearly sounds like an AA :mjlol:

They said random ass slang too like wtf is a dubb I had to search that shit up and its new york slang which makes sense because new york has a huge ass jamaican population :mjlol:

@Yukon_Niner jamaicans live in more than one city in NA buddy try harder :mjlol::russ:
Kkkkkk she was some fob who was hanging out with a Madow guy in Canada. Someone hunted down her other account although this was time ago so I forgot the details, I think it was her Instagram.

Either way I don't know what that thread is, the original was much bigger. @AliUK what happened to the first one? And it was the one where they found her identity too I remember that much.

Kkkkkk she was some fob who was hanging out with a Madow guy in Canada. Someone hunted down her other account although this was time ago so I forgot the details, I think it was her Instagram.

Either way I don't know what that thread is, the original was much bigger. @AliUK what happened to the first one? And it was the one where they found her identity too I remember that much.
I remember that girl.. She was a fob from Germany who's loud mouth attention seeker.. She has a youtube channel.. It turned out she wasn't Canadian and she wasn't the girl in the video who got beaten up.

Absolute cringe, if you’re going to do something then do it rather than shouting insults and having voice cracks. How can you claim to be a gangster but yet resort to this, a bit pathetic honestly.

I never thought men cringed let alone someone with a bloodline of a warrior race.

I didn't see the bigger thread, maybe these female moderators removed it.

upload_2020-1-23_11-26-51.png

ooyin :mjlol::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts