Top 10 Behavioural self-hatred exhibited by Geeljires

1. Harsh, impatient and argumentative with your own people, but mild, patient and docile towards everyone else.

2. Preference for light-skin rather then the dominant colour of your people.

3. Behave appropriately in the presence of foreigners but turn into wild loose animals when together.

4. Mentioning fictitious 68 IQ.

5. Only compete with your own brethren in everything but not other foreigners.

6. Holding the believe that the grass is greener on the other side.

7. Make special efforts for others but not for your own.

8. Short-change and haggle with prices only when buying from Somali’s.

9. “We Wuz Kangz N Shiet” response every time black history or Somali ancient history is discussed.

10. Embarrassed when Somali is spoken in public when a lot of people are around

1. Harsh, impatient and argumentative with your own people, but mild, patient and docile towards everyone else.

3. Behave appropriately in the presence of foreigners but turn into wild loose animals when together.

9. “We Wuz Kangz N Shiet” response every time black history or Somali ancient history is discussed.

you hit the nail with this one

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yep noticed most of these and agree with almost all of them

Except number 3, wallahi chatting shit to other Somalis in Somali and laughing about it was the best thing about the diaspora community. There was always that one idiot who'd teach foreigners Somali though.

Macalin M

Out here
Shut up you 68 iq n!gger. I’m not a self hater I just don’t like you somalis. Of course I’d prefer lightskins. Somali is an embarrassing language, too much ooga booga not enough real words. I am better at everything than you guys. Now let me go back to adoring my white queen instead of wasting time with you losers

tenor.gif

Could not agree with you more my dear brother!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Number 1 I mentioned many times in my own way

Plus Somalis act all heroic against other Somalis and in front of foreigners become slabs of jelly.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-lord-why-us-why-are-we-still-gaajo.66345/

Everytime.i see skinny gaajos make fun of each other tuulo, hey look at the runway etc. from that tuulo. I guarantee you these are the same skinny dudes that cry and then turn into slabs of jelly when a foreigner insults them or puts them in their place.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalia-is-the-joke-of-the-world.69210/

Somalis who reiterate talking points of racist cadaans insulting themselves and other black people is frankly embarrassing and disgraceful. Why mimic the same people that despise your existence.

These people have no pride in themselves and belief in their people. SMH.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I am guilty of number 2 a lot and I don't consider it self hate I love lightskin caramel women even the ones that are simple and not really sexy just seem so appealing and macaan

This is an honest question, but is preferring light skin really self hate? There are lightskin Somalis out there. We all have some in our families.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lightskin waa caadi I encourage all my females to bleach, get rid of those dark spots ukhtis.

1-yes
2-yes
3-yes
4-:mugshotman::nahgirl:
5-yes
6-yes
7-yes
8-yes
9-yes
10-on the contrary, I looove hearing somali in public esp. when it's females :fittytousand::yacadiim:

what does that make me??? , a certified self- hater ???

I say a self-lover, that's how I show love to my peeps :gaasdrink:

Trending