Why LORD why us? Why are we still gaajo?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why is it 2019 and we are still gaajo?

We are the dark Arabs but we are gaajo.

We are at dark spectrum of the Caucasoid race , but we are gaajo.

We have better system than other Africans and have had first democratic elected president and use our own language even though many Africans don't as official language. We are also more organised as a community, but we are gaajos.

Whyyyyyyy are f*cking gaajo.

Sometimes I dream walle I imagine world looking to Somalis and saying they are our forefathers I envision a developed country one of the most advanced where Europeans claim is as their fellow Caucasoids and Arabs talk of us highly.

Look at them, the great Soomaal they are noble and very progressive yet instead of that just like other Africans we carry the curse of the dark continent. War wuxuu gaajosanaa.

We are capable of a lot but are still xaar.
It's because of our inferior culture.

Why are we gaajo according to you guys.

Me it's inferior culture. Plus Somalis act all heroic against other Somalis and in front of foreigners become slabs of jelly.

In past that was different case.

Somalis are not made for modern world walle.

Wallahi if we were a developing or developed nation things would be so sweet and different.

It could be due to how our brain wired. nobody knows for sure, but, cheer up we will know the answer when the human brain mapping project completes two hundred years from know. Too bad you born early

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The main reason is the civil war. If we end it we could regain our status within a couple of decades maybe even faster if we properly united. The land+ waters are literally worth trillions. We can go from gaajo to billionaires fast if we organise the people with good intentions. And africa will be ours bi'dnillah

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We are so gaajo because we don't farm or fish. If we did then we wouldn't be hungry.

Does that answer your question?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We lack self esteem become the worst of the worst in front of outsiders and typically anyone who's not a somali but when we are by ourselves we become the most bravest, the most fearsome people riddled with overconfidence, our testesterone levels increase in the presence of another somali.

Our Egotistical idiocy is what is discouraging us to pursue the utter reality, we are trapped in our own world , we can not face the truth without our brains melting away everything we believed in turns out to be a myth like we lived our entire lives full of lies and desperate hopes.
There's no hope and solution only option is to be literate enough to think outside the box (beyond qabiil affiliations, nationalism , ridiculous religious indoctrination )

To escape this entrenched euphoria that are the main reasons why we are a laughing stock is equivalent to embracing the harsh facts and improve your condition until
The worlds perceptions of us will always be negative .

Fat pirate

Observer
"Plus Somalis act all heroic against other Somalis and in front of foreigners become slabs of jelly."
----
Crazy how true this is wallahi

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

We are the dark Arabs but we are gaajo.

We are at dark spectrum of the Caucasoid race , but we are gaajo.

We have better system than other Africans and have had first democratic elected president and use our own language even though many Africans don't as official language. We are also more organised as a community, but we are gaajos.

Whyyyyyyy are f*cking gaajo.

Sometimes I dream walle I imagine world looking to Somalis and saying they are our forefathers I envision a developed country one of the most advanced where Europeans claim is as their fellow Caucasoids and Arabs talk of us highly.

Look at them, the great Soomaal they are noble and very progressive yet instead of that just like other Africans we carry the curse of the dark continent. War wuxuu gaajosanaa.

We are capable of a lot but are still xaar.
It's because of our inferior culture.

Why are we gaajo according to you guys.

Me it's inferior culture. Plus Somalis act all heroic against other Somalis and in front of foreigners become slabs of jelly.

In past that was different case.

Somalis are not made for modern world walle.

Wallahi if we were a developing or developed nation things would be so sweet and different.

Sxb the Lord tests people he loves. Just have sabr and dhikr in your heart and you shall prevail.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We lack self esteem become the worst of the worst in front of outsiders and typically anyone who's not a somali but when we are by ourselves we become the most bravest, the most fearsome people riddled with overconfidence, our testesterone levels increase in the presence of another somali.

Our Egotistical idiocy is what is discouraging us to pursue the utter reality, we are trapped in our own world , we can not face the truth without our brains melting away everything we believed in turns out to be a myth like we lived our entire lives full of lies and desperate hopes.
There's no hope and solution only option is to be literate enough to think outside the box (beyond qabiil affiliations, nationalism , ridiculous religious indoctrination )

To escape this entrenched euphoria that are the main reasons why we are a laughing stock is equivalent to embracing the harsh facts and improve your condition until
The worlds perceptions of us will always be negative .

I disagree with your first point. Stereotypically, Somalis are demanding and have high self-esteem relative to ajnabis. It's their massive ego that is their biggest impediment as it is not grounded in their lived reality.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I disagree with your first point. Stereotypically, Somalis are demanding and have high self-esteem relative to ajnabis. It's their massive ego that is their biggest impediment as it is not grounded in their lived reality.
What about my post?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
We hate each other, if we became united, we’d be a powerful nation. I'm starting to think that low IQ thing is real:noneck:we are strong against each other
when was the last time other nations fought about tribalism :noneck:even Rwanda recovered

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our Lord loves us, indeed the toughest lives ever lived were of the Prophets and our Nabi Muhammad Sallahu 3alayhi wa salam was no exception

Abu Talhah reports: “We complained to God’s Messenger of hunger, and we lifted out robes to show him that everyone of us was tying a stone over his belly. The Prophet lifted his robe and we saw that he had tied two stones over his belly.” (Related by Al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibban.) This report means that this took place in a particularly hard period when hunger was commonplace among the Prophet’s companions.

They resorted to this crude method of silencing their hunger, placing a stone over their stomachs and wrapping it. The Prophet apparently was more hungry and could not find anything to eat. Wrapping one stone over his stomach was not sufficient, so he wrapped two.

The Prophet’s companions who witnessed this wanted later generations to appreciate what he and his community went through in those early days of Islam. Thus, we see Abu Hurayrah passing by a group of people who gathered to eat. They had a roasted lamb placed before them. They invited him to share their dinner, but he declined. He said to them: “God’s Messenger spent his whole life and passed away without ever having his fill of barley bread.”

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Qabill > Nation
Yesterday > Tomorrow (As in a fixation on the past glory if Somali's, as opposed to achieving greater things isn't a possibility)
Wife's Gucci purse > Properly using aid money
Tribal militia > A properly functioning and trained SNA (Look at Iraq, their army was destroyed and humiliated by a multi-nation coalition and NATO, but they're back up among the top 10 in the middle east)
Selling natural resources > Developing the capabilities to extract and use them yourself.

ngl Somalis deep down don't like seeing other Somalis succeed and develop in front of them. we're a very jealous and possessive/abusive people. All we know is making babies lmao

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The lord does not answers questions that we have answers to my brother, we can't take part in destructive qabiil related politics at night and then wake up in the morning asking the lord about our current predicament.

Change starts with us as individuals my brothers and sisters, there's no magical geeljire politician that will come out of nowhere and solve our issues, but there's magic in all of us to alter our circumstance for a better country and people :)