Top 10 Behavioural self-hatred exhibited by Geeljires

Macalin M

Out here
Akhi I have this obsession for nice yellow bones and redbones I swear mixed race women get me weak like no other, but Arab women have my heart
Nah man these light and brown skinned beauties got my heart I ain’t even cap. Not to mean I don’t find dark or white skin girls attractive but man do them brownies come cute :it0tdo8:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't hate darkskin females yes I would do them but I dont see a life with them u get me famos ?

Lightskin waa caadi I encourage all my females to bleach, get rid of those dark spots ukhtis.
We shouldn’t encourage the hatred of darker skin walaal. Some of these girls are hooking up with carab or cadaan men to get lightskin kids lol. It will start to become a bigger trend :icon lol:

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
We shouldn’t encourage the hatred of darker skin walaal. Some of these girls are hooking up with carab or cadaan men to get lightskin kids lol. It will start to become a bigger trend.
I actually really wouldn't care less if they do you see I am all for more admixture in Somalia to fight issues as big bidaar, open mouth syndrome, flabby arms, calool kuus, big booty bashir and other diseases kkkkkk

1. Harsh, impatient and argumentative with your own people, but mild, patient and docile towards everyone else.

2. Preference for light-skin rather then the dominant colour of your people.

3. Behave appropriately in the presence of foreigners but turn into wild loose animals when together.

4. Mentioning fictitious 68 IQ.

5. Only compete with your own brethren in everything but not other foreigners.

6. Holding the believe that the grass is greener on the other side.

7. Make special efforts for others but not for your own.

8. Short-change and haggle with prices only when buying from Somali’s.

9. “We Wuz Kangz N Shiet” response every time black history or Somali ancient history is discussed.

10. Embarrassed when Somali is spoken in public when a lot of people are around

I am only guilty of 4 :jcoleno:

But which farax on his right mind wouldnt want a big bawty chocolate skin xaliimo. Most farax who prefer ligthties are usually burnt to the crust :holeup:

I actually really wouldn't care less if they do you see I am all for more admixture in Somalia to fight issues as big bidaar, open mouth syndrome, flabby arms, calool kuus, big booty bashir and other diseases kkkkkk

MATE, you're pretty much what OP is describing lolllll

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys I am serious I am pro Somali, you guys look at things superficial which is why you can't see that I am pro Somali. I might have ridiculous ideas, but that doesn't negate my pro Somali stance, yes I say things like it is I don't sugar coat shit abihiin wasse.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We aren't admixed AA's. Liking light skin Xalimos more then dark skinned ones is not self hatred because they are the exact same genetically then a dark skin one. Laakin, it is self hate when you like foreigners over Xalimos cause of skin complexion

CaliTedesse

VIP
Look at all these ni99as trying to explain themselves since they know they are guilty of number 2 :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending