Somalia is the joke.of the world

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everytime.i see skinny gaajos make fun of each other tuulo, hey look at the runway etc. from that tuulo.

I guarantee you these are the same skinny dudes that cry and then turn into slabs of jelly when a foreigner insults them or puts them in their place.

Man don't they realize that the whole country looks so out of place in this year late 2019 almost 2020. No f*cking roads like gaajos no basic infrastructure no basic sewer system they f*cking wipe their butts with leafs in some regions and use their own pee to wash their ass.

Wallahi Somalia is like a virgin who has been stripped of living a normal life never able to have reached her potential, rather she has been raped and put in a cage to rot as rats(skinnies)feast on her decaying body.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ethiopia is even worse, like the that's accumulated too many baby daddies that want to claim her spoils at the same time. That is a ticking time bomb. I'm rooting for the langaab clans to dominate in the future civil war of ethiopia inshallah!

:russ:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ethiopia is even worse, like the that's accumulated too many baby daddies that want to claim her spoils at the same time. That is a ticking time bomb. I'm rooting for the langaab clans to dominate in the future civil war of ethiopia inshallah!

:russ:
And what makes Somalia a country far better off than Ethiopia? Are you.living.in a fantasy?

CaliTedesse

VIP
There is always this weirdo with inferiority.complex.towards Ethiopia that always has to mention it in a topic about Somalia.:ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalia has almost same GDP as Malawi :ftw9nwa: WTF man such a tiny country in Africa almost same GDP

Not per capita dude. Global Domestic Product.

Somalia is around 7 billion and so is Malawi.
Ethiopia is 90 billion
Sudan almost 130 billion

somalia is still in civil war, lets look at somalia in 10 years i bet the GDP will be atleast $5000, while ethiopia will be still below 1000

you should be ashamed that your GDP PPP is only $300 more then a failed state.

When Somalia gets its act together (which it is already starting to do), just make sure to stick to your guns and don't set your foot there.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
@CaliTedesse do you jist realize you dissed Somalia and you are no better than those abusing it. Ffs you guys should stop putting our flaws on the internet. Every country has its own flaws but its people dont flaunt its flaws like we do

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse do you jist realize you dissed Somalia and you are no better than those abusing it. Ffs you guys should stop putting our flaws on the internet. Every country has its own flaws but its people dont flaunt its flaws like we do
Akhi countries have flaws but people are humble about it. Now look at Somali forums. They are aroggant about the shitty state they are in. No wonder our Creator cursed our people into such a state.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Akhi countries have flaws but people are humble about it. Now look at Somali forums. They are aroggant about the shitty state they are in. No wonder our Creator cursed our people into such a state.
Nuh bro dont blame the Creator for what we caused ourselves akhi

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My guy said arrogant. I've never met a group of people who just endlessly chat shit about their country while praising other shit countries or saying how amazing their qabil States are.

Everytime.i see skinny gaajos make fun of each other tuulo, hey look at the runway etc. from that tuulo.

I guarantee you these are the same skinny dudes that cry and then turn into slabs of jelly when a foreigner insults them or puts them in their place.

Man don't they realize that the whole country looks so out of place in this year late 2019 almost 2020. No f*cking roads like gaajos no basic infrastructure no basic sewer system they f*cking wipe their butts with leafs in some regions and use their own pee to wash their ass.

Wallahi Somalia is like a virgin who has been stripped of living a normal life never able to have reached her potential, rather she has been raped and put in a cage to rot as rats(skinnies)feast on her decaying body.

Who's the Somali guy that hurted you today :).

Trending

Latest posts