VIP
“Holding the believe that the grass is greener on the other side”

That one is not special to us, that’s every human being lol

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You only have the 69-1 iq and are unable to understand his genius idea
:mjlol:
I was here when the guy was posting. You have to be a special kind of stupid to assume what he says has deeper meaning, it'd be like convincing yourself Donald trump was a mastermind acting stupid on purpose:mjkkk:

He's the only guy here I take at face value

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sxb, I have seen xoolo Somalis insulting each other publicly only for them to become shocked when foreigners use those exact same insults against them :mindblown:
bro I have seen that so many times wlalahi billahi they are sheeps and how they dont retaliate if a foreigner does but if other somali from other qabiil does it all hell breaks loose waa iska jileec

I agree with this post!!
However could you explain this one?

Not disagreeing but I’m not sure how it’s like the others or self hatred?
Thinking that the grass is greener on the other side e.g. in the context of marriage or when choosing a partner.

Is a sure sign that you have a low opinion of your own people and think they are inferior to foreigners

This is the very pinnacle of self-hatred because you believe the other side to be superior subconsciously or conciously

This is a virulent malignant disease that is dominant with our Xaalimo's, it turns them into spineless docile, abuse accepting willing victims, and they bare all of this with patience and servitude

The average Farax never gets away with the things those foreign males get away with.
We haggle prices with somalis becauses it’s in our culture. You can’t go to Walmart and start arguing their prices lol
Your comparing apples and oranges here.

They don't bargain with the Arab or Pakistani market stalls as they do with there own.
This is an honest question, but is preferring light skin really self hate? There are lightskin Somalis out there. We all have some in our families.
Yes because over 90% of your people are dark skin if we exclude those that bleach themselves.

Had it not been for western propaganda and their colorism you would have never had this preference in the first place.

You would have preferred the dominant colour as your forefathers have for thousands of years with no issues.

But of course the fantasies about mixed raced babies and the corresponding collective brainwashing is what instilled this preference in you, this is text book self hate.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I was here when the guy was posting. You have to be a special kind of stupid to assume what he says has deeper meaning, it'd be like convincing yourself Donald trump was a mastermind acting stupid on purpose:mjkkk:

He's the only guy here I take at face value
You think I took @CaliTedesse serious? I'd need chewing on some good khat to buy into what he's saying. Take a joke man
:drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes, i've had this happen to me, it got kinda awkward because I tried to subtly defend Somalia and change the subject but the girl kept trashing us in front of my ajnabi friend.
Somali women are more prone of doing this than Somali males that is true females have no loyalty to ethnicity most of times thats why