To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How do y’all stand it :damn:

the country looks ass, decent nightlife ig. Bad weather, shitty wages, ugly houses f*ck :drakelaugh:

Rap scene is booty as hell oof :damn: :damn:

But in all seriousness do you all enjoy living there, and if given the chance would you come to the USA :banderas:

let the discussion begin

ps you do have some pretty good looking girls too though no cap :banderas:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If your rich it's a decent place but as a whole its TRASH I don't know why full grown adults stay here.
Facts it seems very hard to gain a high income there.
Software developers out of uni in London will at most make 50k euros.
Meanwhile Seattle you’ll make 80-90k out of uni as developer if you play your cards right alhamdullilah

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Facts it seems very hard to gain a high income there.
Software developers out of uni in London will at most make 50k euros.
Meanwhile Seattle you’ll make 80-90k out of uni as developer if you play your cards right alhamdullilah

You said my post was qashin but you are agreeing with me im confused :kodaksmiley: . Most people here are trapped cause getting a visa to the US and Canada is hard , finding a job that will sponsor your visa seems like winning the lottery. I've only been here like 6 months now but its sad to see how somali people have to struggle for living that isnt that great to begin with

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You said my post was qashin but you are agreeing with me im confused :kodaksmiley: . Most people here are trapped cause getting a visa to the US and Canada is hard , finding a job that will sponsor your visa seems like winning the lottery. I've only been here like 6 months now but its sad to see the how somali people have to struggle for living that isnt that great to begin with
I apologize brother was tryna press like I got fat fingers.

I suggest a dating platform where decent educated faraaxs in Canada and the USA can sponsor and wife decent and educated xalimos in Australia and U.K. :kodaksmiley: and then bring them to this blessed land ameen

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I apologize brother was tryna press like I got fat fingers.

I suggest a dating platform where decent educated faraaxs in Canada and the USA can sponsor and wife decent and educated xalimos in Australia and U.K. :kodaksmiley: and then bring them to this blessed land ameen

With a system like that eurotrash somali's with their ikea passports and british passports would shoot up in value o.o . It would be nice to see something like that 4 passports just from such a marriage. However something like this happening is slim to none but one can dream right haha

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
With a system like that eurotrash somali's with their ikea passports and british passports would shoot up in value o.o . It would be nice to see something like that 4 passports just from such a marriage. However something like this happening is slim to none but one can dream right haha
No disrespect but the supply of dime xalimos in my neck of the woods is zero, so I’ll continue to dream sxb :damn:

Tukraq

VIP
I don't understand why there economy is so bad, I feel thats the real issue, are they less of a consumer populace or something? is it because of all the taxes for things you could have bought yourself like health care? I don't know but since there night life is good and somali women look good(rest of there women are bottom tier ugly), id say that weather and job market/economy would be the major downsides, but it seems Europe in general is pretty gaajo tbh, East Asia makes more bands if you can't find you way to North America

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No disrespect but the supply of dime xalimos in my neck of the woods is zero, so I’ll continue to dream sxb :damn:

I come from a country were the amount of somalis probably doesnt exceed over 10 ( i am not exaggerating) . Literally anything is an upgrade its nice to see somali women who aren't 60+ for once

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't understand why there economy is so bad, I feel thats the real issue, are they less of a consumer populace or something? is it because of all the taxes for things you could have bought yourself like health care? I don't know but since there night life is good and somali women look good(rest of there women are bottom tier ugly), id say that weather and job market/economy would be the major downsides, but it seems Europe in general is pretty gaajo tbh, East Asia makes more bands if you can't find you way to North America

No the Brits are literally spiteful demons they dont want anyone to do well. That has been made clear by them voting in boris johnsons party. They protect companies and shout at people who asked to be paid a living wage and act like they will be taxed higher if people get even 1 percent pay rise. The funds are their rather than give them out they will leave the country and go to australia while still arguing noone should get paid more

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

im not sure sxb all the bro’s from UK work hard and all but it’s just hard making the kind of money there we take granted here.

shit fob truck drivers can make 80k bands after a few years, even more after owning a truck. Not to mention Uber, Lyft, etc.

tbh I don’t even consider it a first world country :damn: :damn: :damn:

I feel like Somalis in Europe are there either for. A) Proximity to Africa arab and Muslim world B) good benefits and education c) could not get to the US./ Canada

As for the women I feel like U.K. xalimos are 30% pure dimes/ model tier females, 50% uffuff, and 20% average.

where as North America is 10% dimes, 20% uffuff, 70% average/normal.

Trending