Thousands of Jubbaland Residents Await To Welcome President Deni To Kismayo

you have 3 presidents in kismaayo at this time.

another will be created but this one will have control of all of jubbaland minus kismaayo.

the truth is galmudug is more powerful then the current jubbaland admin, atleast galmudug controls a large sway of mudug and galgaduud, blackie just controls kismaayo.

Stop the BS warya, xixidg has already left and so has seraar when their sultans said they can be executed by ahmed,

anyone can claim the be the president of china, doesn't me shyt, they got bribe money from failmarjo,

kulaha there are 3 presidents, anyways even if we had 3 of them, they would be all OG and marehan would still be booty clapping for another OG

this fake 3 president is being spread by the B00ns who want chaos, it will not work, OG quietly told seraar and xidig to get the hell out or they will be executed and their own Ugaas yal carried the message

we will karbash anyone who dares to lift a finger, i dare any b00n to get cocky in Jubaland,w e will bury him 6 feet under, they can only do it from online and xamar

a president is the one they can tell Ethiopians to not dare to land in his airport, told failamrjo his plane ban cannot work and bought his own plane, told FGS to lick his caghdeer feet, has the army, UN meets him, world recognises him, he pisses on B00n mouth if they lift a finger in jubaland, has the port and airport on lock and is the king of his land, all this is Ahmed cade,

i dare you to deny me, what do the other so called 2 presidents control?

who did abiy apologise to and said it was a rogue element when ONLF told him off for sending habahshi soldiers we told if you land in kismayo airport we will shoot you down? not to a B00n or a B00n puppet but to Ahmed cade,

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
you have 3 presidents in kismaayo at this time.

another will be created but this one will have control of all of jubbaland minus kismaayo.

the truth is galmudug is more powerful then the current jubbaland admin, atleast galmudug controls a large sway of mudug and galgaduud, blackie just controls kismaayo.

But madoobe is the one that has actuall power. The other 2 "president's just popped up as opposition.

If MX plans to overthrow madoobe be prepared and don't use the SNA soldiers.

Unless you want to give the ogaden their own nation.

And you do know that the fix farmaajo is giving is not permanent. The second a new federal president takes over villa Somalia. JL will be ruled by ogaden once again. It is their political leverage i guess

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
hahaha, B00n day dreams, he booty claps for so called 3 presidents in jubaland who are all OG, caaaar bring a b00n candidate,we will kill him in the ballot box and with a bullet

The b22n are special creature @nomand so if I get Somali tv channel to come to my house and wear a suit in my home and say I am president of JL, will you post that article here? just go away you b22n. Disinformation is a war tactic in Somalia, it doesn't mean anything. Trust me it's used in SOOL a-lot.

Tukraq

VIP
of course he would with 14 million Ogadens in DDS, Absame on top, NFD has 4 million with 60% Ogaden and Jubaland with 2 million and 80% being Ogaden, since all somalis have no borders and and every somali can vote where they are, its a no Brianer,

if its a numbers game we are not worried, even if the b00ns bring all the b00ns on earth, lets see, even the ones in babile oromo region assimilated by them, use them,we will eat them for lunch,
I was talking about JL not all of somalia lol, ddsi and nfd should focus on voting in Kenya and Ethiopia as they outbreed them eventually

But madoobe is the one that has actuall power. The other 2 "president's just popped up as opposition.

If MX plans to overthrow madoobe be prepared and don't use the SNA soldiers.

Unless you want to give the ogaden their own nation.

And you do know that the fix farmaajo is giving is not permanent. The second a new federal president takes over villa Somalia. JL will be ruled by ogaden once again. It is their political leverage i guess

jubbaland is bigger then kismaayo, if madoobe only controls kismaayo and the other president controls the rest of jubbaland, then what can the next president of Somalia do?

in the end this will come head to head, ogadeen in somalia are outnumbered by marehan and out gunned. marehan kicked shabaab out of their cities in gedo while saakow is still in shabaab hands.

as for alliances, if farmaajo does lose the election in 2021 and a hawiye wins, then the next president will only be effective in mogadishu, neither puntland nor jubbaland will take him serious.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I hate the qasaro politicians like Qoslaye, Sakin, Dalxis, Guled etc but i over look it due to N&N war on federalism. If they were pro federalism, i would support them over these crooks.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
jubbaland is bigger then kismaayo, if madoobe only controls kismaayo and the other president controls the rest of jubbaland, then what can the next president of Somalia do?

in the end this will come head to head, ogadeen in somalia are outnumbered by marehan and out gunned. marehan kicked shabaab out of their cities in gedo while saakow is still in shabaab hands.

as for alliances, if farmaajo does lose the election in 2021 and a hawiye wins, then the next president will only be effective in mogadishu, neither puntland nor jubbaland will take him serious.

The major issue of that plan is that madoobe has alliances and clan protection. Kenya, ONLF,PL and SL (SL jumps on any ship to humiliate the FGS).

Farmaajo thought he could make an example out of JL it only backfired. Now even SL is attending the ceremony

Tukraq

VIP

All presidents are given a chance and major leeway by everyone when first elected, it’s if they mess it up or not, by the way if an MJ wins somalia might truly be back baby, he’d just need to focus on SL with reconciliation forgiveness and give em the prime minister spot like sharmarke did, as the rest of the country will be united under him

I hate the qasaro politicians like Qoslaye, Sakin, Dalxis, Guled etc but i over look it due to N&N war on federalism. If they were pro federalism, i would support them over these crooks.

i support federalism, and want a strong jubbaland, but madoobe will never unite the people of jubbaland. the guy only controls kismaayo and is happy with that. he had 7 years and has not moved an inch.

as for dalxiis and gurgurte, they are the biggest idiots i have ever seen, if the FGS is weak it will only benefit other clans like majerteen, habar gidir, hawadle, marehan and ogadeen.

they all have federal states, abgaal does not have a federal state.

The major issue of that plan is that madoobe has alliances and clan protection. Kenya, ONLF,PL and SL (SL jumps on any ship to humiliate the FGS).

Farmaajo thought he could make an example out of JL it only backfired. Now even SL is attending the ceremony

ask yourself this question, can puntland help madoobe in a battle? can abgaal help him? or even somaliland?

its all a temporary alliance against the dowlad and if the dowlad loses the election this alliance will vanish.

All presidents are given a chance and major leeway by everyone when first elected, it’s if they mess it up or not, by the way if an MJ wins somalia might truly be back baby, he’d just need to focus on SL with reconciliation forgiveness and give em the prime minister spot like sharmarke did, as the rest of the country will be united under him

if you think hawiye are angry with mursade being prime minister lets see how they would like a isaaq as prime minister.

if majerteen becomes president the alliances will just change, and you will have way more mucaarads.

the only chance majerteen has is becoming a prime minister with an abgaal president.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
if you think hawiye are angry with mursade being prime minister lets see how they would like a isaaq as prime minister.

if majerteen becomes president the alliances will just change, and you will have way more mucaarads.

the only chance majerteen has is becoming a prime minister with an abgaal president.
Sxb we wouldn't complicate stuff. We'd let the federal states handle thier affairs besides foreign affairs, defense and other core federal issues. Maxa nagalay what oday xaaf is doing in his little Galnus? Its a waste of time and resources chasing around his like. Somalis will always mucarad no matter who is incharge.

Tukraq

VIP

I’m talking mj president, best option, abgaal already in alliance, og also,, we can appease raxanweyne(remember our last president AY was there guy), MJ president would bring real dowalaadnimo, getting Issaq and SL would change all the dynamics who cares who gets mad from there stable puntland and SL will focus there efforts southward from a position of success already having half the country under control peacefully, it would be an easy wave to do the same for the rest of the country, it’s in the best interest of all these clans for peace in Somalia and we would provide that while giving all these groups major incentives

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
ask yourself this question, can puntland help madoobe in a battle? can abgaal help him? or even somaliland?

its all a temporary alliance against the dowlad and if the dowlad loses the election this alliance will vanish.

You need to ask yourself if MX can handle OG since OG doesn't play nice. The OG tribe resides in three states. They have the KDF, own militias, liyu police, have more influence in Ethiopia than farmaajo. This alone can keep madoobe in office if the OG wants to.

Secondly madoobe has political alliances like former presidents and mainly the fgs opposition

Trending