Thousands of Jubbaland Residents Await To Welcome President Deni To Kismayo

KISMAYO (P-TIMES) - Thousands of residents in Kismayo gathered at the airport to welcome Puntland President Said Abdullahi Deni, who is leading a high-level delegation from Puntland, who have been under pressure from Federal Government to avoid travel to Kismayo.

Reports indicate that hundreds of soldiers are guarding security at the airport in Kismayo. Along with the Thousands of residents of Kismayo waiting to welcome the President at the airport are standing behind the president of the Jubbaland as well as Sharif Hassan Sheikh Aden, Abdikarim Hassan Guled and Jubbaland leaders.

Kismayo is a port city in southern Somalia.

The airline carrying President Deni is in route currently to Kismayo, major media outlets from across Somalia waiting to speak to Puntland President Said Deni on his arrival in Kismayo.

https://puntlandtimes.ca/2019/10/de...o-baxay-axmed-madoobe-oo-goaamo-cusub-qaatay/

Indeed Reer Kismayo are all out today more pictures to come.

kismaayo.jpg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don't know how he done it, bravo *claps hands.

Didn't he have a meeting with fgs just before flying to kismayo.

Former presidents were denied flying to kismayo, the kenyans desperately send a illegal plane.

And now Deni is just boarding a plane flying to kismayo and receiving this welcome.

The man is a gifted political chess player

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't know how he done it, bravo *claps hands.

Didn't he have a meeting with fgs just before flying to kismayo.

Former presidents were denied flying to kismayo, the kenyans desperately send a illegal plane.

And now Deni is just boarding a plane flying to kismayo and receiving this welcome.

The man is a gifted political chess player
If you see how Puntland became after 10 months, you will surprise how PL changed. Honesty to me he is the second best president after AY.

Tukraq

VIP
He is a warlord and a foreign stooge. You have to overcome the disease of qabyaalad and see the interests of Somalis and Somalia on the world stage
Isn’t your goal unity? Seems like a lot of unity happening in kismayo right now, sounds better for our interests

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No one will take us seriously on the world stage with these backward clan states.

But I know you're an anarchist :browtf:
What are we gonna do about it sahib we can't go back to a dictatorship and farmajo is ruining the effort made to Unite us all as a working body not under the authority of a dictator but in a partnership with each other i know madoobe is a warlord but that is far from the point

Somaliland is also coming I heard which is great for the wider unity we will see in somalia

Warya @Tukraq any news on the sland delegation

Last edited:

Trending