Thousands of Jubbaland Residents Await To Welcome President Deni To Kismayo

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What are we gonna do about it sahib we can't go back to a dictatorship and farmajo is ruining the effort made to Unite us all as a working body not under the authority of a dictator but in a partnership with each other in know madoobe is a warlord but that is far from the point

Somaliland is also coming I heard which is great for the wider unity we will see in somalia

Warya @Tukraq any news on the sland delegation
Walal, whenever these clan states act in unity, is to only cripple the Fatherland. Somalia will never rise up, so as long warlords and corrupt puppets hide behind federalism. They convince the people that they defending them but that is far from the truth. I personally don't like N&N, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Swiss and Norway and maybe Sweden. Same ethnic and federal !.
Somalia and Sweden can not be compared. Somalia's federalism is clans acting independently and signing contracts with foreign states, do not pay taxes, have their curriculum err. This is unacceptable and will be stamped out In'sha'Allah

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Walal, whenever these clan states act in unity, is to only cripple the Fatherland. Somalia will never rise up, so as long warlords and corrupt puppets hide behind federalism. They convince the people that they defending them but that is far from the truth. I personally don't like N&N, but it is the lesser of two evils.
I was just like you a couple weeks ago but then I realised we cant get rid of warlords in one day all we can do is work towards a better federal democracy but stopping flights trying to arrest leaders like sharif or hassan shikh or posing with former dictatorial war criminals is not going to help anything in fact it's making it much worse by bringing us back to the days of dictatorship which won't help Somalia it failed before and will again

The best thing now is to work together in a partnership alongside each other create a new referendum and make the people vote for their leaders instead of clan leaders in all states

Edit Ps it's just somalis meeting each other nothing wrong with that

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
They defend there people very well, people are supportive of blackie in kismayo and Deni in puntland lets be real, I think madoobe would win 1 man 1 vote in JL right now

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was just like you a couple weeks ago but then I realise we cant get rid of warlords in one day all we can do is work towards a better federal democracy but stopping flights trying to arrest leaders like sharif or hassan shikh or posing with former dictatorial war criminals is not going to help anything in fact it's making it much worse by bringing us back to the days of dictatorship which won't help Somalia it failed before and will again

The best thing now is to work together in a partnership alongside each other create a new referendum and make the people vote for their leaders instead of clan leaders in all states
That would work if we had the time. Time is not on our side sxb. The longer it takes to deal with these puppets, the closer we get to the destruction of nation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They defend there people very well, people are supportive of blackie in kismayo and Deni in puntland lets be real, I think madoobe would win 1 man 1 vote in JL right now
They don't defend their people. Throughout all of Somaliya, unemployment and corruption is rampant. There is no justice. When a killer/rapist is released for blood money and small Somali clans are mistreated and can not get justice, street children and drug is on the increase aswell the decline of akhlaaq amongst the youth, then that means the people have been neglected.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That would work if we had the time. Time is not on our side sxb. The longer it takes to deal with these puppets, the closer we get to the destruction of nation
If we move to quick and with force it's going to destabilise the entire country the people of those states need to decide and vote for their leaders instead of clan elders not Mogadishu but dhusmareeb baydhabo hergiesa beledWayne bosaso kismayo etc

Besides this is just a meeting between somali brothers and even somaliland is joining for the first time ever

Tukraq

VIP
They don't defend their people. Throughout all of Somaliya, unemployment and corruption is rampant. There is no justice. When a killer/rapist is released for blood money and small Somali clans are mistreated and can not get justice, street children and drug is on the increase aswell the decline of akhlaaq amongst the youth, then that means the people have been neglected.
Lack of standard court systems is a problem in the constitution not states fault, didn’t puntland kill rapists under deni? So that’s false, unemployment and corruption are also down under deni who’s brought foreign investment like crazy and boosted the job market, small clans in PL get there justice, akhlaaq is more subjective

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia and Sweden can not be compared. Somalia's federalism is clans acting independently and signing contracts with foreign states, do not pay taxes, have their curriculum err. This is unacceptable and will be stamped out In'sha'Allah
Clan or area doesn't matter. But I reply back to your accusing that no place of earth like us.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Saxib they will not get the point or look at the bigger picture. we can watch them take our nation hostage and never progress, or we make them understand by any means. Enemy of unity is enemy of Somalia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lack of standard court systems is a problem in the constitution not states fault, didn’t puntland kill rapists under deni? So that’s false, unemployment and corruption are also down under deni who’s brought foreign investment like crazy and boosted the job market, small clans in PL get there justice, akhlaaq is more subjective
I agree they shouldn't be dealing with foreigners thats farmajos job and they should but taxes are at the federal level to help with the local economy and help the buidling of roads and local infrastructure

Indeed Reer Kismayo are all out today more pictures to come.

kismaayo.jpg

that is fake news

here is where the real picture is from

https://heemaalnews.com/mudaharaad-lagu-taageerayo-axmed-madoobe-oo-ka-socda-kismaayo-sawiro/

and it is on 22 August.

If you see how Puntland became after 10 months, you will surprise how PL changed. Honesty to me he is the second best president after AY.

he is a former businessman, my uncles know him in zambia, they used to deal with him, in the tracking and trnasport business like my family,

always pick a millionaire, he doesnt need more money, he will leave a good legacy, avoid hungry poor leaders like farmajo, the will rob as they dont know how to handle millions of cash, since they never seen it before,

Trending