thoughts on interracial and intercultural marriages??

what do you think?

• Total voters

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It's a no for me.....If they're Caucasian. Maybe Eriterian, Sudanese, North African, Afghanistan (I HATE HOW THIER MEN DANCE) etc I would accept.

My siblings have married out and they're happy with their ajanabi spouses Alhamdulilah I wish them the best and a long happy life together , but I couldn't do it. I'm for some reason attracted Farah luugo basto....hard to find a good looking one with maskax and no balwad unfortunately.

some of you people need some fresh air and real human interaction whli . this topic is a horse that has been beaten into a pulp

marriage, marriage, marriage

jesus :ohlord:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
THISSSS is EVERYTHING MASHALLAH!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✨👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

first thing is most of them are gaalo and second they don't know you like that stick to your people and culture if you what the best for your family. #somalipride

BTW Cross-cultural issues faced by couples include loss of identity, conflicts over differences in fundamental beliefs, clashes in parenting tactics, struggles with unsupportive families and different interpretations of an event relating to some aspect of differing cultures.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Somalis marry within because they want to preserve their language, culture, blood and lineage. They all want their kids to be Somali so they can leave these gaal countries and go back to their homeland once it becomes good and stable again.
It is not the norm within Somali culture to accept interracial marriage

And let’s not forget the fact that most interracial marriages fail miserably.

What's wrong being an identitarian? Somalis aren't actually racist people, they may joke around but they don't hold hatred to other groups at all. Somalis just want their kids to look like them and have a single identity without being confused with multiple backgrounds.

According to some Faraxs, Tataristan is where they are going and meeting with Tataristan xalimos there. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

1685335190246.png

In my family, the only person who married outside our bloodline was my older brother. He married an Egyptian girl of non-Somali origin whom he had known since they were 16. Initially, he never imagined that he would Breed with a non-Somali person, but she eagerly wanted to marry him and have a halal union. So, he decided to go along with it. Mashallah, she is an amazing woman who has a deep appreciation for Somali culture, particularly our cuisine. Recently, they welcomed their first child, a baby girl. Following the birth, she requested my mother and sister to prepare various Somali dishes for her.

He will certainly be the last person in our family to marry outside our bloodline. Communication between her and my parents is quite challenging, as there isn't much they can say to each other. Despite the language barrier, they often find laughter as a common ground, and my sister helps with translation since my mother isn't fluent in English. Marrying within our own culture is simply easier for our parents, and it also ensures that we share a lot in common. I personally desire to make Somali jokes and keep cultural elements within our family, creating that warm and familiar Somali atmosphere whenever I return home.

MashaAllah, I have twelve siblings, all of whom are beautiful. Among them, my older sister stands out with her exceptional beauty. She possesses the qualities that meet various beauty standards, except for being of European white descent. Despite her striking looks, she has never shown an inclination to marry someone from outside our Somali community. Interestingly, she happens to be one of the strongest proponents of Somali nationalism and holds a firm stance against foreigners. Even while living in the West, her command of the Somali language rivals that of a nomad in the Somali countryside. Her passion for Somali music knows no bounds. And when it comes to cooking, she surpasses even our mother, showcasing her culinary prowess in preparing a wide range of dishes, particularly Somali cuisine. In fact, her skills are so impressive that she could easily open her own Somali restaurant.

However, despite the potential suitors from various backgrounds, my older sister ultimately chose to marry a Somali man, even from the same Qabil. He is a wonderful person, hardworking, with a calm and composed temperament. Moreover, he is deeply committed to his faith. While some people may have commented that she is way out of her league, it is important to remember that people always find something to say. In reality, he is not unattractive at all. They are now expecting a child together, further solidifying their bond and commitment to each other. I consider him lucky too we lost best cook in our house now.

My family is staunch nationalist, my sisters are even more militant than me. No way would we allow interracial marriage in our family. A while back, I even cut out a friend of mine for marrying his sister to a white guy, don't want to be seen with a dayooth.

Trending

Latest posts