thoughts on interracial and intercultural marriages??

what do you think?

• Total voters
My family is staunch nationalist, my sisters are even more militant than me. No way would we allow interracial marriage in our family. A while back, I even cut out a friend of mine for marrying his sister to a white guy, don't want to be seen with a dayooth.
Wow, that sounds quite concerning. I wonder if the Caucasian man involved was a Muslim or was he perhaps a less desirable individual, possibly an "incel," who might have developed a specific attraction towards Muslim women, and was perhaps not highly sought after by women of his own background?

Let me preface this by stating that my intention is not to offend or generalize about anyone, particularly women of Somali descent. It's important to highlight that my observations pertain only to a minute fraction, perhaps 0.5% of our community in the Western world. I've noticed that a small number of these women can be quite vulnerable to undesirable individuals from different ethnic backgrounds, particularly Caucasians. The nature of their relationships often appears unbalanced, akin to that between a master and a servile dog. It begs the question of whether self-deprecation and a deep-seated inferiority complex might be driving factors. The urge to assimilate might also be influencing their decisions. These experiences frequently become visible through narratives and traumatic recounts, a trend I've noticed quite often on platforms like TikTok. It's interesting to note a common thread among these relationships. It seems that some Somali women might allow their own community to be disparaged, often siding with their partners of different ethnicities. There have been distressing stories where these women have even been treated as mere servants. For example, one instance involves a woman who was expected to carry out menial tasks for a partner who, unfortunately, bore an unsettling resemblance to a disagreeable stereotype.

On many social platforms, particularly TikTok, it's apparent that when Somali men, colloquially known as "Farah", enter into relationships with women of other ethnicities, they typically choose high-quality partners. However, it seems that Somali women, referred to as "Halimos", can sometimes be less selective when it comes to choosing partners from outside our ethnicity. Despite these observations, I find the situation acceptable, especially if it results in the dilution of certain negative elements that might be present within our community. In a way, it can be seen as a form of internal cleansing, freeing us from those who might have conflicting loyalties.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Wow, that sounds quite concerning. I wonder if the Caucasian man involved was a Muslim or was he perhaps a less desirable individual, possibly an "incel," who might have developed a specific attraction towards Muslim women, and was perhaps not highly sought after by women of his own background?

Let me preface this by stating that my intention is not to offend or generalize about anyone, particularly women of Somali descent. It's important to highlight that my observations pertain only to a minute fraction, perhaps 0.5% of our community in the Western world. I've noticed that a small number of these women can be quite vulnerable to undesirable individuals from different ethnic backgrounds, particularly Caucasians. The nature of their relationships often appears unbalanced, akin to that between a master and a servile dog. It begs the question of whether self-deprecation and a deep-seated inferiority complex might be driving factors. The urge to assimilate might also be influencing their decisions. These experiences frequently become visible through narratives and traumatic recounts, a trend I've noticed quite often on platforms like TikTok. It's interesting to note a common thread among these relationships. It seems that some Somali women might allow their own community to be disparaged, often siding with their partners of different ethnicities. There have been distressing stories where these women have even been treated as mere servants. For example, one instance involves a woman who was expected to carry out menial tasks for a partner who, unfortunately, bore an unsettling resemblance to a disagreeable stereotype.

On many social platforms, particularly TikTok, it's apparent that when Somali men, colloquially known as "Farah", enter into relationships with women of other ethnicities, they typically choose high-quality partners. However, it seems that Somali women, referred to as "Halimos", can sometimes be less selective when it comes to choosing partners from outside our ethnicity. Despite these observations, I find the situation acceptable, especially if it results in the dilution of certain negative elements that might be present within our community. In a way, it can be seen as a form of internal cleansing, freeing us from those who might have conflicting loyalties.
Alot of ethnic women with low self asteem and the urge to assimilate end up getting married to incel or just horrible white dudes.
End of the day, it's the family who should do their Islamic duty and judge the man. Women in Islam get married only with the approval of the man of the house and that's for a reason.

Trending