thoughts on interracial and intercultural marriages??

what do you think?

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
Faraxs be feeling homesick when they marry out lol u will always see them online trying to turn their ajnabi xaas into btec Halimo.🤣all of a sudden the ajnabi wife is speaking afsomali with her blue flag baati gahhhhhdamn u can tell them niggas regret marrying ajnabis.
They really be missing somalli cooking :deadpeter: I've heard men who marry ajinabi complaining about this issue the most looooool! :russ:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
4 pages in a hour from qaxootis raging about mixed couples, new platinum thread format just dropped

Think Los Angeles GIF by ESPN

The point is of this thread is thoughts on IR marriages. I'm personally against it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it doesn't mean i'm gonna harass anyone that goes into a IR marriage.
oh really ok so if you could choice only one of 2 options would you marry a polygamous farax as one of his wives or an ajnabi who will only be married to you :hmm:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
then change your vote :dead1:
I'm still against it. Only certain circumstances make it alright in my eyes.
The product of such marriage cannot be Somali to me. Except if their other half is horner they may as well be a minority ethnic.

My nigga, i stay true to my values. Just because cadaans don't call you the n word on the street don't mean they ain't racist against blacks. Just cause i don't hang every traitor divestor doesn't mean i like IR

Faraxs be feeling homesick when they marry out lol u will always see them online trying to turn their ajnabi xaas into a btec Halimo.🤣all of a sudden the ajnabi wife is speaking afsomali with her blue flag baati gahhhhhdamn u can tell them niggas regret marrying ajnabis.
To be fair, Xalimos are the originals of that. You’ll see her make her cadaan husband wear a macawiis and you even have men like Sam of Somalia moving to Somalia LOL.

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Faraxs be feeling homesick when they marry out lol u will always see them online trying to turn their ajnabi xaas into a btec Halimo.🤣all of a sudden the ajnabi wife is speaking afsomali with her blue flag baati gahhhhhdamn u can tell them niggas regret marrying ajnabis.
thats the halimos aswell :dead1:
there is nothing wrong with that at least they dominate there ajnabi partners culturally

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That’s why I think average Faraxs are delusional. In an age in which women can financially survive without you or marry some Ajnabi who she can play house with and have kids with, why would she then share him with an ajnabi woman? That only works for Khaleeji men as they have a lot of money and provide each wife with a Villa.
Exactly, If you want to have multiple wives you have to give the woman an incentive to stay. You get multiple girls and she gets a life of luxury and wealth. If she gets nothing from it she doesn't need to waste her time in such a marriage. If ya'll abdis want a second xalimo you gotta first work on that money.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Truly disgusting. They should be excommunicated for marrying out. And as for you @Hamzza, amuus abeed. Delete yourself from the Somali gene pool, your ancestors would be disappointed in you. Filthy dameer.

:susp:

Somali women for Somali men, and Somali men for Somali women.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
For a revert like you, you don’t have much of a choice but to marry out. Obviously, there is now a budding Latin Muslim community, but I see why Reverts seek out ethnic groups that have been Muslim for centuries. It’s nice for your kids to have a side that is all entirely Muslim whom you can trust won’t feed your kids pork.
My mother despite being a staunchly religious woman who sneers at the thought of pork once had it by accident and openly said "Wallahi, waa macan."

:dead: :damn:

JackieBurkhart

My mother despite being a staunchly religious woman who sneers at the thought of pork once had it by accident and openly said "Wallahi, waa macan."

:dead: :damn:

How? I smelled pork from a long while away in a store and I felt disgusted.

:damn:

Different taste buds, I guess.

:gucciwhat:

JackieBurkhart

🤣Once divorce comes we got a highly trained Somali speaking ajnabi on the loose bad idea

This is why Somalis aren't fit for marrying out. Imagine being a ajnabi that married a Somali and they want for you to pretend as if you're Somali. Speak their language, eat their cuunta, etc. These Somalis should cut their losses and stop marrying out.

Trending

Latest posts