thoughts on interracial and intercultural marriages??

what do you think?

• Total voters
oh of course i would discourage someone that i know from doing that but it would be advice at the end of the day i wont and you wont ever physically prevent it from happening.
i said talked out of.. they made their own decision after taking my advice.

Polygamy exists for a reason
The vast majority of men cannot afford to do it with many being content with one wife. Secondly most women of this gen don’t want to be a second wife or be in polygamous unions.

Also, you must be delusional to think a woman would choose being in a polygamous union over having a man to herself, even if that said man is ajnabi.

in that situation being loyal to Abdis isn’t going to benefit them.

i said talked out of.. they made their own decision after taking my advice.
yeah i know you said that but what im saying is that being against is taking all possible measures into consideration like the kkk those guy where actually against ir.
if talking didn't work they made it physical. what im saying is your like the rest of us because we would all do what you did but we wont take a no matter what stance. that's truly being against it.

Yaraye

VIP
View attachment 275392

utterly disgusted and disappointed at the results here.
me too. I thought it would be more people siding with us
Yaraye

yeah i know you said that but what im saying is that being against is taking all possible measures into consideration like the kkk those guy where actually against ir.
if talking didn't work they made it physical. what im saying is your like the rest of us because we would all do what you did but we wont take a no matter what stance
i would say depends on your relationship with said individual, if it were my siblings/cousins or close relatives, i’d probably disown them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I’ll also defend an Abdi that marries out. People have a right to marry who they want. Like I made clear earlier an Abdi or Xalimo knows what’s best for him or her. Let’s leave them alone.
I wont.
Any of ya'll Abdis that wanna divest go to ecoli or some shit, Somali-Somali is all i accept. Bunch of wankstains jumping on swedish pssy pumping out babies who look like southern italians.

I wont change the definition of an ethnic Somali because we live in some "new age"

I wont.
Any of ya'll Abdis that wanna divest go to ecoli or some shit, Somali-Somali is all i accept. Bunch of wankstains jumping on swedish pssy pumping out babies who look like southern italians.

I wont change the definition of an ethnic Somali because we live in some "new age"
I’ve got men in my fam that married out. They married decent women. I have no issues although I do think marrying a Somali would have made their lives easier. But when all said is done, they look happy and their life choices doesn’t impact you or I.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I’ve got men in my fam that married out. They married decent women. I have no issues although I do think marrying a Somali would have made their lives easier. But when all said is done, they look happy and their lives choices doesn’t impact you or I.
Is one of their wife an obese cadaan woman?

i would say depends on your relationship with said individual, if it were my siblings/cousins or close relatives, i’d probably disown them.
which is my point no one here would go the whole way or do some honor killling or anything crazy like that.
that is truly going the whole way if you have final measures. just dissuading and having no measures beyond that means you aint truly against ir
change your vote you fake same with you @Yaraye aint no way you'll resort to any extreme measure if any somali marries out whether they are close or not :fantasia2:

same with you aswell @Idrus all that nazi stuff is all talk you don't have that dawg in you :dabcasar:

Khaemwaset

VIP
The vast majority of men cannot afford to do it with many being content with one wife. Secondly most women of this gen don’t want to be a second wife or be in polygamous unions.

Also, you must be delusional to think a woman would choose being in a polygamous union over having a man to herself, even if that said man is ajnabi.

in that situation being loyal to Abdis isn’t going to benefit them.
I don't care for polygamy and only think those wealthy enough to have multiple wives and give those women an incentive to stay in such a marriage through a comfortable and rich lifestyle should be able to. Otherwise why would a woman stay with some average dude who bangs another girl. The only exception are the Geelgires walking around with their camels, those niggas get as many xalimos as they can.

Yaraye

VIP
which is my point no one here would go the whole way or do some honor killling or anything crazy like that.
that is truly going the whole way if you have final measures. just dissuading and having no measures beyond that means you aint truly against ir
change your vote you fake same with you @Yaraye aint no way you'll resort to any extreme measure if any somali marries out whether they are close or not :fantasia2:

same with you aswell @Idrus all that nazi stuff is all talk you don't have that dawg in you :dabcasar:
The point is of this thread is thoughts on IR marriages. I'm personally against it

But it doesn't mean i'm gonna harass anyone that goes into a IR marriage.

Khaemwaset

VIP

I'm not completely against Inter racial. The jewish halfbreed race known as amxaro will make great concubines when i launch my Jiihad against christendom.
It seems the Somalis of old got busy with the highlander girls during the futuh as shown by the way they still cry about gurey

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Faraxs be feeling homesick when they marry out lol u will always see them online trying to turn their ajnabi xaas into a btec Halimo.🤣all of a sudden the ajnabi wife is speaking afsomali with her blue flag baati gahhhhhdamn u can tell them niggas regret marrying ajnabis.

I don't care for polygamy and only think those wealthy enough to have multiple wives and give those women an incentive to stay in such a marriage through a comfortable and rich lifestyle should be able to. Otherwise why would a woman stay with some average dude who bangs another girl. The only exception are the Geelgires walking around with their camels, those niggas get as many xalimos as they can.
That’s why I think average Faraxs are delusional. In an age in which women can financially survive without you or marry some Ajnabi who she can play house with and have kids with, why would she then share him with an ajnabi woman? That only works for Khaleeji men as they have a lot of money and provide each wife with a Villa.

Trending