thoughts on interracial and intercultural marriages??

what do you think?

• Total voters

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This forum and recycling the same inflamatory topics....View attachment 275397
Now yes, but when my parents were growing up in Xamar, they had half Eritrean and Yemeni class mates and some of my aunts have Yemeni fathers. No issues. Obviously, due to the war and rampant tribalism along with low security people have become more tribe conscious. Once law and order is put in place, it will be like the 70s and early 80s.
Is your husband ajnabi?

I’m going to sound bias, but I really believe from my observations, kids with Somali hooyos are much more likely to marry back into the community, although they’re tribeless. It’s a double edged sword. They tend to be more Somali and pick up the lang more, but aren’t technically Somali.
that is bias and false. there isn't really a difference I believe stats wise you can correct me if im wrong both sides would marry out at the same rate. plus a lot of mixed kids parents are self haters and even if they where learning language and culture they where being indirectly told if not directly not to marry into there cultures. plus regardless how how close they are culturally they tend to get shunned and start to hate the community from there own side anyways especially more so if they mention there mom is the somali one. plus the fact they group up in a mixed household would lead them to emulating there parents and there is no ingraining from the parents that they should marry somali to preserve the culture or to avoid the issues that come with marrying out if they already live in a household like that.

I understand.

How are you going to find a solution? Isn’t going to be hard finding not only a Mexican Muslima but also a Salafi one?

I am very connected to my watan, I am not worried... because it isn't Sufism I'm so much worried about... it's more the indigenous pagan stuff I would have wage a harb against... but once you accept the Quran as the kalaam of the Allah, it's pretty easy to refute stuff like giving offerings to the dead... in my own family this is a big battle... "muh culture".... I would exterminate every bit of "culture" that contradicts Islam

Trending

Latest posts