this took place this week not 1991 but 2015..RIP SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Most of these places in the south are sparsely populated as well. :(

Why?

Seriously why?

Thing is even if we erected qabil states and separated everyone into their cages they would still fight one another on sub clan and sub sub clan level.

Wtf happen to the stooge prez for sw state?

Sharif Sakiin has a bounty on his head. He survived an assassination attempt not long ago while he was driving back to Mogadishu. He's totally powerless there.

Maybe it's not the size of the land but the resources and clan allocation of seats. If HG have seats there and in Galmudug it will be seen as dhulballaarsi so I think they're showing them the door asap. Sad its come to this.

It's time to accept that we'll never have a nation, just clan states who cooperate only in mutually beneficial circumstances.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
:mjlol:@ the emir of Dawlatul Janub Gharb (Southwest State), Saifullah Sharif Sheikh Hassan, having a bounty on his head.
Please, just be quiet. :ohlord:

I have stated time and time again that I support Habargidir aspirations in the central region. However, the inhabitants of Southwest State have made it clear that there is nothing for Habargidir, or Hawiye for that matter, in Southwest State.

Habargidir have two choices. Leave the citizens of Southwest State in peace or face further karbaash of the most humiliating form.

Habargidir, the choice is yours. The red pill or the blue pill?:reallymaury:

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
How can you guys even look at pics of dead people?!

The more you see stuff like that the more you become desensitized to it.

As a little boy I witnessed dead people laying around. Ever since then I've list feelings. It don't mean I approve this but I have high tolerance of watching gruesome stuff. My favorite website is Liveleak.com.

S

Shamis

As a little boy I witnessed dead people laying around. Ever since then I've list feelings. It don't mean I approve this but I have high tolerance of watching gruesome stuff. My favorite website is Liveleak.com.

Please go into detail. You saw dead bodies more than once?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Subhannallah.

AUN to the dead.

Here we are fighting and laughing at each other while innocent lives have been taken away. Most of you are lucky to live the life you live, instead of thanking Allah swt you're calling each other names. There's a time to joke and tease each other, and this topic is definitely not it. May Allah swt cleanse your hearts.

Menace shame on you for posting this picture just to curse a government. You shouldn't use dead people for your evil entertainment.

S

Shamis

Lmao @Magan that's because it's extremely mixed clanwise. The South needs to be united as a maamul of it's own with reps from every clan in parliament. Even federalism won't resolve this. I think federalism added fuel to the fire.

Lmao @Magan that's because it's extremely mixed clanwise. The South needs to be united as a maamul of it's own with reps from every clan in parliament. Even federalism won't resolve this. I think federalism added fuel to the fire.
You got it all wrong this has nothing to do with federalism but more to do with a certain clan forcefully taking lands from the Biyomal. The mooryans that came with Aideed need to evacuate before its too late.:camby:

S

Shamis

Did they arrive yesterday? Lol

If not, why attack them now? Questions questions.

Did they arrive yesterday? Lol

If not, why attack them now? Questions questions.
They came with Aideed and tbh it's well documented what happened to the locals right after. As to why they're just waking up from their slumber that doesn't really matter. Read below.

cBvBtep.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They came with Aideed and tbh it's well documented what happened to the locals right after. As to why they're just waking up from their slumber that doesn't really matter. Read below.

cBvBtep.png

Government owned farmland. If only there was a non violent solution.

:wow1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The glee on their faces makes me sick, I.swear Somalia is cursed

Government owned farmland. If only there was a non violent solution.

:wow1:

"Although, clan conflicts are widespread in Somalia, the current situation in Lower Shabelle is driven by a combination of several factors, entailing land invasion, political, social, and economic marginalization, and human rights violations."

E2xnxRC.png

I feel really bad for these folks, the mooryans need to be dealt with swiftly. I don't tolerate aggressors and if the HG were being oppressed trust me I'd be speaking up for them.:mjdontkno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts