this took place this week not 1991 but 2015..RIP SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you see the hypocricy of IC, Xassan Sheikh and Even Sharif Sakin? Non has even tried to speak out and call for cessation of hostilities.

My friend told me weeks ago that the situation there is very ugly and many things are not reported in Lower Shabelle due to it happening in remote areas.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I was in such amazing mood till I saw that pic.... I felt bad to feel good.. now I'm sad and heartbroken. Allo no naxariiso

Who the hell is fighting in Marka though? I wanted to see some rer xamar bodies being dragged not ethnic Somalis.
Waxaan niyow

Biyomaal Shabab vs HG, Biyomaal vs Bantus, HG vs Bantu Shabab, Gaaljecel vs Bantu, Murusade vs D&M, D&M vs Biyomaal

There's a dozen different clan wars happening there.

McD30

Bored to death
Habar Gidir are fighting on 4 fronts

- against Shabeeleda Hoose tribes
- against Puntland
- against Hiiraan tribes
- against themselves

:faysalwtf:

S

SOMACOON

AUN intii dhimatay

Just as there are some landers who enjoy the plight of Somalia, there are some people from the South who live for the downfall of Somaliland...
Somaliland is a state within Somalia, we want prosperity for everyone. But we shall prosper together. No one seems to harm Somaliland, we wish to be unified.
Although Landers praise the fact there's issues in South.
Some even celebrate.
That's the difference, one wishes harm the other wishes unity

Keebaad tahay adigu? Allahu aclam

S

SOMACOON

Biyomaal Shabab vs HG, Biyomaal vs Bantus, HG vs Bantu Shabab, Gaaljecel vs Bantu, Murusade vs D&M, D&M vs Biyomaal

There's a dozen different clan wars happening there.
Bantu? Fucking Bantu?
And they're killing ethnic Somalis?
Bantu Shabaab? Wtf is their manpower and how is a miniorty fighting the majority?
They're probably allies with other ethnic Somalis.
Marka ain't that far from Muqdisho, that's where my mother was born.
Qoslaayo needs to stop allying his soul with the Hutus. We've got Qabil leaders, they all lack in Wadanimo

TBH. If I were to govern Somalia in today's state, I would make sure it progresses simply to earn a name in Somali history. HSM would've changed how we view Hawiyes, and we would have showed respect to his clan entirely, balse now the stereotypes is exactly what he is living

S

SOMACOON

I stopped reading at this point. Good day to you sir.
Parading around in that red, green and black ain't goin change the fact that your internationally an imagination. Your people celebrate seeing deaths in Southern Somalia, if you don't backtrack, we will make sure your people are taken off the map.
Khaatumo will govern Hargeisa, and you'll take your idoorish actions to the grave with you.
Landers have the lowest IQ's in Somalia, hence the calaacal and ictiraaf doon. Wake the f*ck up

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Seriously I regret my post and apologise for any offence taken.

What's his face annoyed me. Let's stop bashing qabils because of militia groups now.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
*bakh bakh*
36G14Bk.gif

@miski it's all good walaal

M

Mr.Stone

This is what's waiting for reer diaspora savage blood thirsty psychopaths back in the motherland, while the diaspora been living in the west getting fed good getting a education, these savages have been cannibalizing them selfs for more then two decades, markaa naxaaris or anything of the sort will get you killed down there, you have to treat them just like you would treat a cadow you are at war with and send them to Aakhiro one way ticket raag yo dumaar, reer diaspora and people back at home have absolutely nothing in common.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Seriously I regret my post and apologise for any offence taken.

What's his face annoyed me. Let's stop bashing qabils because of militia groups now.

Adeer! Redeem yourself and I'll accept your apology I urge you aan ku guursado, :mjpls:caruurtaan dhalno we can raise them to be civilized unlike these xoolos

Lets all agree on one thing the Qabil wars have been escalating more since Xassan Sheikh took over.
We had the two wars in Kismaayo sponsored by Xassan Sh regime.
The one in Hiraan,The current ongoing one in Lower Shabelle, There was one in Jowhar where Shidle locals were massacred by Abgaal with the help of Xassan Sheikh.We had the sufi vs Galmudug.The Liyu Polia Vs Galmudug.The Galkacyo war etc.They all share the same pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending