this took place this week not 1991 but 2015..RIP SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Adeer! Redeem yourself and I'll accept your apology I urge you aan ku guursado, :mjpls:caruurtaan dhalno we can raise them to be civilized unlike these xoolos

I'm already married to lily.

I still apologise though. It was wrong and out of order what I posted.

S

Shamis

Those are girls, not women and the dead are also young. What exactly happened? Does anyone know why this suddenly erupted?

Sawirkaan aad ayuu u foolxunyahey. We can no longer wonder why our people are risking their lives in SA slums or tahriib when people will happily, publicly pose like that on a body of murdered person.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AUN.

Those women are evil. How I would love to get a chance to give em a painful death.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Those are girls, not women and the dead are also young. What exactly happened? Does anyone know why this suddenly erupted?

Sawirkaan aad ayuu u foolxunyahey. We can no longer wonder why our people are risking their lives in SA slums or tahriib when people will happily, publicly pose like that on a body of murdered person.

2 qabiils fought and this is the end result

S

Shamis

Air Jalam, eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. They need prison and rehabilitation. They were raised in a war and same goes for their parents.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Biimaal is coming to (Marka)town!

Biimaal is coming to TOWN!

Biiiiiimaaal is coming to TooOOoooOOooWN!

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How are they evil? Suppose these mooriyaans were responsible for raping them,killing their loved ones and looting their properties?
Xoolahan ba eega :wtfdis:Fuk do they get out of standing on corpse? I don't know what happened there but it's sick thing to do. It's not Somali dhaqan :camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Air Jalam, eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. They need prison and rehabilitation. They were raised in a war and same goes for their parents.
No sis I wouldn't jail them. I would make an example of them. No Somali should do such thing to another.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@menace, you're slipping. How are you going to post the pic and not tell us the clans of the deceased and the women standing over their corpses? You call yourself a wariye? :ohlord:

What are their respective clans? :stopit:

menace

VIP
@menace, you're slipping. How are you going to post the pic and not tell us the clans of the deceased and the women standing over their corpses? You call yourself a wariye? :ohlord:

What are their respective clans? :stopit:

I refused to shame any particular qabiil bc this is a collective moment of great shame.

S

Shamis

Miski and Menace, it's super easy for this disgusting government to give out grass seeds and fertiliser which cost pocket change but will create decent starter soil. No one had to die, there's enough land for everyone to farm if certain people made the effort. This is sickening. I blame SFG and those before them for not caring at all let alone trying to resolve these issues.

menace

VIP
Revenge killings are what causes this mess.

There needs to be law and order.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the greatest culprit of these primitive standing on a dead fellow brother's corpse is lack of EDUCATION ....that's the common denominator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending