this took place this week not 1991 but 2015..RIP SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
"Although, clan conflicts are widespread in Somalia, the current situation in Lower Shabelle is driven by a combination of several factors, entailing land invasion, political, social, and economic marginalization, and human rights violations."

E2xnxRC.png

I feel really bad for these folks, the mooryans need to be dealt with swiftly. I don't tolerate aggressors and if the HG were being oppressed trust me I'd be speaking up for them.:mjdontkno:

loool

You never addressed what I said. Why are any large swathes of lands previously owned by the government being claimed?

Why can't the SW administration lease them to individuals. Somehow I don't think random killings will solve this, subanAllah.

FYI not that I don't believe this report perse but that monitoring group is not a good source. Most of what they report is fabrication.

More like darod owned farms give back our properties:mad:

Sxb. Go to lower shabelle and get it yourself lmao.

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Subhannallah.

AUN to the dead.

Here we are fighting and laughing at each other while innocent lives have been taken away. Most of you are lucky to live the life you live, instead of thanking Allah swt you're calling each other names. There's a time to joke and tease each other, and this topic is definitely not it. May Allah swt cleanse your hearts.

Menace shame on you for posting this picture just to curse a government. You shouldn't use dead people for your evil entertainment.

This is pure emotional attack on your part against me. In a court of law you would've being going guilty for defamation of character bc in no point in this threat have I brought up the Somali gov. Shame on you @Idol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
loool

You never addressed what I said. Why are any large swathes of lands previously owned by the government being claimed?

Why can't the SW administration lease them to individuals. Somehow I don't think random killings will solve this, subanAllah.

FYI not that I don't believe this report perse but that monitoring group is not a good source. Most of what they report is fabrication.

Sxb. Go to lower shabelle and get it yourself lmao.
I'll go to the villages my folks live and recruit 1000 men then ill give the scums the work:mad:

Q

Queen Carawelo

This is pure emotional attack on your part against me. In a court of law you would've being going guilty for defamation of character bc in no point in this threat have I brought up the Somali gov. Shame on you @Idol
Are you offended by my post?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Are you offended by my post?

I am bc this is a serious thread and you have accused me of things that you have no proof to present in a court of law. Hearsay does not fly in a court of law, fact do.

Be a man and apologize :comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I am bc this is a serious thread and you have accused me of things that you have no proof to present in a court of law. Hearsay does not fly in a court of law, fact do.

Be a man and apologize :comeon:
What court of law are you in?

Did you just say be a man?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I won't sit here and let you bully me into apologizing.

#standuptobullies.

I reckon they had alot of anger and hate towards those dead bodies stemming from violent experience they or loved ones suffered. Constant violence and everything that comes with such as rape, massacre, starvation, evacuation etc makes savage out of good decent people. I blame their enviroment and political climate.

AUN to the innocent.

S

Shamis

Why are people so certain that the dead (AUN) are guilty of heinous crimes? Judging by the image they were easy prey I.e unarmed youth. Remind me not to tell people my qabiil when I visit Somalia.

The only way I can justify this photo is by telling myself that those men did something terrible and that they deserve it. The hate is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending