This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally all these posts blaming the guy straight off the bat

:faysalwtf:
yet you have no problems wit the op blaming the mother and calling for her death and all the men here defending him over the mother whose side YOU DONT KNOW.

somali men are trash 2k17!!!!!!!!! #staywoke

black

live and let die.
Is that khat in his mouth? Yikes, my closest friends father was really into khat, it got so bad that he'd try and steal money from their mother to sustain the addiction. Even after her parents divorced he'd come over to beg for lacaq and lie about his addiction. When they eventually moved the mother refused to disclose the address, I don't blame her... He was straight up harassing them

Khat should be scapegoated, it destroys families :camby:

Waa runta baayo, it is the herb of the devil. May God bless Theresa May for guiding us blind Somalis into the light. May she be granted swift victory this upcoming election. Qaat is the devil, was behind the coup, drove Barre mad, did 9/11 and lead to the fall of the Byzantium empire. Alxamdullilah Somalis are excelling in qaat prohibited places. Truly it is the devil's plant. It must be a powerful drug to lead a bunch of grown men to sit around on the floor gossiping like women.
:ivers:

You better not be a hypocrite and support the alcohol & mj prohibition in Somalia :umad:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
yet you have no problems wit the op blaming the mother and calling for her death and all the men here defending him over the mother whose side YOU DONT KNOW.

somali men are trash 2k17!!!!!!!!! #staywoke

Alot of women are pyschos

:manny:

If it was the father keeping the mother away, which I've seen irl, I'd be giving the mother the benefit of the doubt

Alot of women are pyschos

:manny:

If it was the father keeping the mother away, which I've seen irl, I'd be giving the mother the benefit of the doubt
latest

your officially CANCELLEDT

Why do him and his ex wife have the same middle and last name?

I know couple who have the same last name(the wife married guy with last name like her father) names like Mahmoud, Mohamed, ali, abdi are very common in Somali society.

If that boy turns to gay or team gang gang, it will be all her fault boys need father in their life to teach them manhood and this woman robbed The boy from his rights.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Audhubillah, how sad. We don't know both sides of the story but the father seems genuinely upset. Inshallah he'll see his son again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very gender warrish thread. Maybe they both made mistakes that lead to the dissolution of their marriage, ever thought that was the truth,?

Tired of these gender war threads:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending