This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A mother who took care of her child ( possibly single handedly) should be shot. :icon lol:

There's two side to every story, there must be a reason why she didn't get in contact. Illahi ka cabso.

Who knows maybe she did get in contact and has failed to mention it.

Messy divorce.:ummhmsmiley:

It's a practice that is in our culture to disappear and deny any relationship between the child and father or mother. It is not only mothers that do it but also fathers. It basically comes down to "I really don't like you therefore waan kugu xumeynayaa".

This would've been a criminal offense that would send someone to prison for 10 years in a civilized country

@Knowthyself i assure you that I am an expert on divorce cases of Somalis that from a 98.99% certainty that it's a case of a bitter divorce between the couple that does not involve the kid ever been abused. I can also tell you that our people are vengeful people and specially back home where there's no law to separate the two warring couple one of the couple takes things to extreme heights where they will disappear with the child in complicit with their family just to punish the other person. To drive my point home I can tell you that the son has been already told that "your an agoon, your dad passed away in a car crash when you were born"

Last edited:
no. he gave 0 back story in his sob story. if she had done something bad, like say cheated on him or whatever, he would've mentioned it. he's trying to garner support so he wouldn't admit what led to the divorce and her running away. theres a huge chunk of the story missing for a reason. instead he focuses on the part where he looks for the child. he does all of that for a reason

You expect him to write details of the conflict? He is appealing to the public isn't he? Personal matters stay personal for a reason.

Gambar

VIP
messy divorce indicates that he was either abusive to the son or the woman, or he was addicted to qaat (the usual culprit and his cheek is rather enlarged in the picture with his son). either way theres two sides to every story and the woman family is probably just trying to protect the child. who knows maybe he's changed over the years but theres a lot missing in that story. him summing their entire relationship as "a messy divorce" says a lot. read between the line before you call for the death of someone you mad man
Wallahi waa ruunta, he has qaad sticking out from one side of his mouth in the picture with his son. Uff disgusting.

80% of Somalis have the same 10 names.

It's not common to have the same middle and last name. They are probably first cousins. He's from Lascaanood and she's from Burco. Their parents could've been siblings. Very lucky if their child doesn't have special needs.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
either way theres two sides to every story
The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

full

black

live and let die.
no. he gave 0 back story in his sob story. if she had done something bad, like say cheated on him or whatever, he would've mentioned it. he's trying to garner support so he wouldn't admit what led to the divorce and her running away. theres a huge chunk of the story missing for a reason. instead he focuses on the part where he looks for the child. he does all of that for a reason

:draketf: So much conjecture. If my divorce was caused by my wife cheating on me and I was looking for my lost son, I would not bring it up. Waa ceeb, not everyone wants their business out there. People also get divorced because they just don't get along. Even if he was fucking around on her with every Sarah, Becky and Emma, she still doesn't have the right to deny him their son. There are very few exceptions for her to do something like that.

You expect him to write details of the conflict? He is appealing to the public isn't he? Personal matters stay personal for a reason.
he could've cut out a huge chunk where he was rambling about him looking for the son in cairo or wherever and talked about the REASON SHE LEFT. thats what the whole post was about. he deliberately put her in a bad light. for a reason. he's already putting his whole ass out there might as well add the balls for context. it makes no sense to give people have the story and make the other look crazy. man still hasn't owned up to anything and made it look like he had no faults in the situation. like all somali men.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
messy divorce indicates that he was either abusive to the son or the woman, or he was addicted to qaat (the usual culprit and his cheek is rather enlarged in the picture with his son).

This!

giphy.gif

I didn't want to say it but.....

When your ex wife runs away from you and doesn't ask for any support from you for your child, I think it's a good indicator that she's absolutely frightened of you.

:draketf: So much conjecture. If my divorce was caused by my wife cheating on me and I was looking for my lost son, I would not bring it up. Waa ceeb, not everyone wants their business out there. People also get divorced because they just don't get along. Even if he was fucking around on her with every Sarah, Becky and Emma, she still doesn't have the right to deny him their son. There are very few exceptions for her to do something like that.
u and i BOTH know somalis dont get divorced will nillie like cadaans do. it had to have been a dire situation and he himself called it messy. we need to know what the "mess" was in order to access the situation. you niggas might be putting both him and the woman in harms way.

Gambar

VIP
The story is missing a lot and it's quite telling that he's in Yemen with qaad sticking out from one side of his mouth. Something went down which he failed to mention. Somalis, at least those I know, before they ever resort to these measures have a sit down (gogol ba la dhigaa). That's why we have elders who serve as clan mediators. It's possible maybe he was an addict, abusive, or God knows what and perhaps he got his act together now and wants to see his son. His son is old enough to reach out to his dad so if he sees this perhaps he will connect with his dad. :zhqjlmx: People who use their children as a bargaining chip or inaay ku xumeyaan qofkay kala tageen waa imaan la' yihin. Xitaa diniyan waa khalad.
Qaat in Somalia in the 90's. :comeon: It's not crack-heroine

Qaad is a drug saxib. Are you going to pretend it's not? Stop it. Just because it's a cultural practice doesn't mean it's allowed. Qaad is one of the reasons for widespread divorce in our community. It causes mood swings, laziness, insomnia, low motivation, depression, anxiety and it's highly addictive.

This!

giphy.gif

When your ex wife runs away from you and doesn't ask for any support from you from your child, I think it's a good indicator that she's absolutely frightened of you.
sis I've seen way too many somalis families where the dad was abusive i even have a cousin who admitted to me that his dad slaps around their mom infront of them. its more common then we think. theres always a back story.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's a practice that is in our culture to disappear and deny any relationship between the child and father or mother. It is not only mothers that do it but also fathers. It basically comes down to "I really don't like you therefore waan kugu xumeynayaa".

This would've been a criminal offense that would send someone to prison for 10 years in a civilized country

@Knowthyself i assure you that I am an expert on divorce cases of Somalis that from a 98.99% certainty that it's a case of a bitter divorce between the couple that does not involve the kid ever been abused. I can also tell you that our people are vengeful people and specially back home where there's no law to separate the two warring couple one of the couple takes things to extremes where they will disappear with the child in complicit with their family just to punish the other person. To drive my point home I can tell you that the son has been already told that "your an agoon, your dad passed away in a car crash when you were born"

Fair enough, I've never heard of this strange practice but I can't imagine why his ex wife would willingly choose to be a single mother and suffer like that.

That kind of petty is just cutting your nose to spite your face.

he could've cut out a huge chunk where he was rambling about him looking for the son in cairo or wherever and talked about the REASON SHE LEFT. thats what the whole post was about. he deliberately put her in a bad light. for a reason. he's already putting his whole ass out there might as well add the balls for context. it makes no sense to give people have the story and make the other look crazy. man still hasn't owned up to anything and made it look like he had no faults in the situation. like all somali men.

He is looking for sympathy and people to help him find the kid. He can't say he is happy now and doing great but wanted to find out where the kid is. That would backfire and people would assume he is not missing his son that much.

What happened between them only the two of them know. As outsiders looking in, we have only his statement and we like him to meet his son again for the son's sake.

Most people would not care about the father in this case. They would see the value of a kid knowing about his dad and having some form of a relationship.

He is looking for sympathy and people to help him find the kid. He can't say he is happy now and doing great but wanted to find out where the kid is. That would backfire and people would assume he is not missing his son that much.

What happened between them only the two of them know. As outsiders looking in, we have only his statement and we like him to meet his son again for the son's sake.

Most people would not care about the father in this case. They would see the value of a kid knowing about his dad and having some form of a relationship.
it would backfire, i agree. but what if he was deranged or abusive (not saying that he is). do you feel comfortable giving away the son and the mother's location? people dont just run for no reason.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She is viewing this whole thing through the lenses of her corrupt western view point. She hasn't even given the point of view of the Somali culture. Tani wa tu nacasa. It's the custom, as a man, not to disclose to strangers the inner details of y'all's divorce to people. Do you even know if they are cousins ? This would mean he will protect her honor. Also if they are from the same qabiil he'll have more reasons to withhold the details of their divorce lest he is brought before the odayaasha of the tribe for slander which in Somali is called "xaal".

You desperately need to take off your Western lenses naayaa

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
This!

giphy.gif

When your ex wife runs away from you and doesn't ask for any support from you for your child, I think it's a good indicator that she's absolutely frightened of you.
You could be right, but that gif :icon lol:

She disappeared without a trace, he hasn't found her throughout all these years, even through her people, and now he's crowdsourcing her whereabouts? :patrice:

The thing is, any one of these scenarios could be right or none.

Wallahi waa ruunta, he has qaad sticking out from one side of his mouth in the picture with his son. Uff disgusting.

It's not common to have the same middle and last name. They are probably first cousins. He's from Lascaanood and she's from Burco. Their parents could've been siblings. Very lucky if their child doesn't have special needs.

She wouldn't be able to hide the son for 16 years if they are first cousins.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Aren't you fasting ! Why are you slandering a man for something from decades ago? Do you know if he is a wadaad now ? How many qat eating fathers are a model dads?

black

live and let die.
u and i BOTH know somalis dont get divorced will nillie like cadaans do. it had to have been a dire situation and he himself called it messy. we need to know what the "mess" was in order to access the situation. you niggas might be putting both him and the woman in harms way.

:faysalwtf::ayaanswag::ileycry::bell:

Somalis have the highest divorce rate in the world. My nigga, fucking birds are more loyal to each other. Just the other day some nikka left is wife because she refused to make him sambusa for Ramadan. If it was such a mess, why did she allow him to continue seeing his son for a full year after she left? Why is it so irrational to believe she hated his guts, maybe for good reason and just left? There are a lot of men that abandon their children and set up shop somewhere else because they hate their ex-wives, why is it so difficult to believe the inverse? Maybe she got married and believed he cost-benefit of having him in her children's lives just wasn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.