This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not too smart if she has seven kids. :oops:

As long as she has the support of the man who fathered all the seven, she will be okay. She holds a degree as well, so she is not your average. Personally, seven is too many. But everyone makes their own decisions in their life. People have reasons and hopes, fears and desires for something.

It is easy for me to judge sometimes why someone would do something that seems hard to me, but to them, they are equipped to deal with the hardship perhaps, and for that, I respect them.

btw, gambar, you wanted to have twins each time, aren't you like her so desiring to have kids with your husband?

:lolbron:

That is why I gave you the fish oil tips and tricks from the huggies website? Ducana waad rabtay to that end hahahahah

you only want five miyaa adiga?

Ilmo badan dhal inshallah.

Gambar

VIP
btw, gambar, you wanted to have twins each time, aren't you like her so desiring to have kids with your husband?

:lolbron:

That is why I gave you the fish oil tips and tricks from the huggies website? Ducana waad rabaty to the end hahahahah

Ilmo badan dhal inshallah.
I'm tying my tubes after 5! Haduu Ilahay yidaahdo.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tbh these were all just to counter menace basically calling for her death over half a story with 0 context. knowing somali men is most likely fiction he created to garner sympathy and gain access to that child. the kid is 21 now. a grown man. if he wasn't abusive or a terrible father and husband why didn't he go looking for him? theres a reason a grown man like that hasn't reached out even once.
I get the Menace thing rofl but I also get the feeling that the chances of it being non-fiction are pretty slim on your end mainly due to the perception you already have of Somali men. If this scenario was flipped the father would still be the one seen in a negative light,
I think that in these types of situations it's best that we remove the lens of perception and objectively dissect the information on equal grounds.

Taking sly shots is a symptom of a bruised ego, it's caz.

I can see some oddities in the story too like how on Earth could he not have found a family member/friend or relative within a 16 year window.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Fasting kulaha go drink some water saxiib your stories aren't working. You should've not picked a guy with qaad sticking out of his mouth maybe I'd have more sympathy.

Why are you kicking me, I'm already on my knees!

Aan ku guursado macaanto

Is that khat in his mouth? Yikes, my closest friends father was really into khat, it got so bad that he'd try and steal money from their mother to sustain the addiction. Even after her parents divorced he'd come over to beg for lacaq and lie about his addiction. When they eventually moved the mother refused to disclose the address, I don't blame her... He was straight up harassing them
I don't deny it's a drug, but it's disgusting how everything is scapegoated on qaat. :camby: You can't just assume he's a deadbeat father because he chews

Khat should be scapegoated, it destroys families :camby:

I'm tying my tubes after 5! Haduu Ilahay yidaahdo.

Five is two short of Seven. But I approve. You will add some more heads to our ethnicity who has to compete for resources.

PS: Why don't you get to work then? As in, Goormaad uur yeelanaysaa? You married already right?

Don't waste time.

I get the Menace thing rofl but I also get the feeling that the chances of it being non-fiction are pretty slim on your end mainly due to the perception you already have of Somali men. If this scenario was flipped the father would still be the one seen in a negative light,
I think that in these types of situations it's best that we remove the lens of perception and objectively dissect the information on equal grounds.

I can see some oddities in the story too like how on Earth could he not have found a family member/friend or relative within a 16 year window.
the amount of shade in every sentence

tumblr_nl9mqd03qR1u6n38po1_250.gif

there are many holes in that statement that you as a somali male cannot see. nowhere in that stament does it tell you why she left, what caused the tension or why he's suddenly now looking for her. Logically nobody runs and goes into hiding for no reason what so ever. I find it odd that he caught out any information of substance to this story. the only answer I've been given was "ceeb" and "he doesn't want to put his business out there" as if man didn't just post his life story on Facebook. I'm not even being biased here. I'm just saying we have 0 context to go on and i refuse to let y'all paint her as the devil in this situation.

Gambar

VIP
Five is two short of Seven. But I approve. You will add some more heads to our ethnicity who has to compete for resources.

PS: Why don't you get to work then? As in, Goormaad uur yeelanaysaa? You married already right?

Don't waste time.
Waraa waxaa waa laga ilbaxay nooh hadaa family blanning ba la sameeya.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

No it's probably worse for a mother to be a deadbeat let's be honest.

For me though I'm just annoyed with the victim like attitude of these estranged fathers (it's not just Somalis), even when they are legitimately hard done by their ex. The only victim is the child and as a parent you should strive to rectify the problem instead of passing the buck towards the mother. I'm sure in such cases where the mother is an absolute witch and made it impossible for the child to see the father the children are sympathetic. They live with their mother, they know all her issues.

But in other cases its best to not talk badly about the child's mother and take as much responsibility for your actions and move forward. This poor me attitude is pathetic.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the amount of shade in every sentence

tumblr_nl9mqd03qR1u6n38po1_250.gif

there are many holes in that statement that you as a somali male cannot see nowhere in that stament does it tell you why she left, what caused the tension or why he's suddenly now looking for her. Logically nobody runs and goes into hiding for no reason what so ever. I find it odd that he caught out any information of substance to this story. the only answer I've been given was "ceeb" and "he doesn't want to put his business out there" as if man didn't just post his life story on Facebook.
tenor.gif

I'm just saying we have 0 context to go on and i refuse to let y'all paint her as the devil in this situation.
I agree.

Gambar

VIP
No it's probably worse for a mother to be a deadbeat let's be honest.

For me though I'm just annoyed with the victim like attitude of these estranged fathers (it's not just Somalis), even when they are legitimately hard done by their ex. The only victim is the child and as a parent you should strive to rectify the problem instead of passing the buck towards the mother. I'm sure in such cases where the mother is an absolute witch and made it impossible for the child to see the father the children are sympathetic. They live with their mother, they know all her issues.

But in other cases its best to not talk badly about the child's mother and take as much responsibility for your actions and move forward. This poor me attitude is pathetic.
Zero accountability, its always someone else's fault!

Last edited:
So without knowing her side of the story she should be shot!!

You're an idiot!
a mother who raised the boy on her own without a dime to her name and took him to a country where he will be safe and comfortable deserves respect and the benefit of the doubt. menace go do to rakkahs and repent you nacas

Status
Not open for further replies.