This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is viewing this whole thing through the lenses of her corrupt western view point. She hasn't even given the point of view of the Somali culture. Tani wa tu nacasa. It's the custom, as a man, not to disclose to strangers the inner details of y'all's divorce to people. Do even know if they are cousins ? Which means he will protect her honor. Even if they are from the qabiil he'll have more reasons to withhold the details of their divorce less he is brought before the odayaasha of the tribe for slander which in Somali is called "xaal".

You desperately need to take off your Western lenses naayaa
the delusion. you are calling for the DEATH of a woman whose side you dont even know. your defending a man who gave you 0 context as to why she left and why the divorced. Dont act like domestic abuse and qaat abuse aren't common within your gender and culture. western lenses kulaha, you can't see past the surface. this is like conversing with a child. change the damn title of the thread you nacas. you always give men the benefit of the doubt and trash the woman. you haven't changed a single bit over the years menace. not a single bit

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think we're forming theories off of our foreheads here to be honest, no one knows what happened or what took place.

Sure the story might seem a bit off especially the 16 year period (finding Somalis is piss easy) but at the same time you might never know.

You have to take the guys story at face value.

:faysalwtf::ayaanswag::ileycry::bell:

Somalis have the highest divorce rate in the world. My nigga, fucking birds are more loyal to each other. Just the other day some nikka left is wife because she refused to make him sambusa for Ramadan. If it was such a mess, why did she allow him to continue seeing his son for a full year after she left? Why is it so irrational to believe she hated his guts, maybe for good reason and just left? There are a lot of men that abandon their children and set up shop somewhere else because they hate their ex-wives, why is it so difficult to believe the inverse? Maybe she got married and believed he cost-benefit of having him in her children's lives just wasn't worth it.
"Somalis have the highest divorce rate in the world" WHAT? you can't be out here making statements like that without receipts. and i dont mean the sham marriages but actual ones. she was probably getting together the money and saving up to run. it isn't easy to packup and disappear without a trace. especially for fobs back home. i agree she that this stemmed from hate, but why do you refuse to believe he had no part in that anger? how many somalis do you know that just up and disappear with their kids for no reason. especially for a mother who most probably wasn't the bread winner at any time in her life? think.

black

live and let die.
Qaad is a drug saxib. Are you going to pretend it's not? Stop it. Just because it's a cultural practice doesn't mean it's allowed. Qaad is one of the reasons for widespread divorce in our community. It causes mood swings, laziness, insomnia, low motivation, depression, anxiety and it's highly addictive.

I don't deny it's a drug, but it's disgusting how everything is scapegoated on qaat. :camby: You can't just assume he's a deadbeat father because he chews

Gambar

VIP
She wouldn't be able to hide the son for 16 years if they are first cousins.
She didn't hide the son, she left with the son the family won't let him see the son. He said he's in Belgium. I'm thinking he is an addict or something.
Aren't you fasting ! Why are you slandering a man for something from decades ago? Do you know if he is a wadaad now ? How many qat eating fathers are a model dads?
How is that slander? He literally has qaad sticking out from one side of his mouth while taking a picture with his son. Ruuntaad diidantahay saxiib. You want to paint this picture of a model dad and vilify the mother, calling for her death. Are YOU not fasting? :drakewtf: You even make jokes about being a dead beat dad ee save it aboow. :drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
I don't deny it's a drug, but it's disgusting how everything is scapegoated on qaat. :camby: You can't just assume he's a deadbeat father because he chews
Qaad chewers are the worst of society. They are zombies and are dead beat absentee fathers. They are up all night chewing and cannot be productive members of society. Everybody knows this.

I think we're forming theories off of our foreheads here to be honest, no one knows what happened or what took place.

Sure the story might seem a bit off especially the 16 year period (finding Somalis is piss easy) but at the same time you might never know.

tbh these were all just to counter menace basically calling for her death over half a story with 0 context. knowing somali men is most likely fiction he created to garner sympathy and gain access to that child. the kid is 21 now. a grown man. if he wasn't abusive or a terrible father and husband why didn't he go looking for him? theres a reason a grown man like that hasn't reached out even once.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She didn't hide the son, she left with the son the family won't let him see the son. He said he's in Belgium. I'm thinking he is an addict or something.

How is that slander? He literally has qaad sticking out from one side of his mouth while taking a picture with his son. Ruuntaad diidantahay saxiib. You want to paint this picture of a model dad and vilify the mother, calling for her death. Are YOU not fasting? :drakewtf: You even make jokes about being a dead beat dad ee save it aboow. :drakekidding:

You :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

I might soo not appear on SomaliFaces too:kendrickcry:

black

live and let die.
"Somalis have the highest divorce rate in the world" WHAT? you can't be out here making statements like that without receipts. and i dont mean the sham marriages but actual ones. she was probably getting together the money and saving up to run. it isn't easy to packup and disappear without a trace. especially for fobs back home. i agree she that this stemmed from hate, but why do you refuse to believe he had no part in that anger? how many somalis do you know that just up and disappear with their kids for no reason. especially for a mother who most probably wasn't the bread winner at any time in her life? think.

:ayaanswag: Are you some country girl that goes cow tipping every weekend? Somali culture is one of the few conservative cultures where women are still getting married in their 40's and 50's. Divorcing in the Somali community is nothing huge, and barely considered ceeb compared to other conservative societies. My parents used to play marriage counselors and tried to intervene is f*ck knows how many inevitable divorces. I don't have statistics, but just observe your local Somali community.

yes you can. somalis can't control themselves when they drink or chew. lets be honest here. a lot of marital problems stem from qaat.

Gambar

VIP
It is possible she had legitimate reason to cut ties with him and leave with her son. At least now the kid is old enough and he may reach out to his dad hopefully.

Some women use kids and their number as a way to keep their husbands. Like my beautiful cousin who was telling me she got pregnant with the seventh child to have her husband stay forever(am sure she was joking after I asked her why she would have another kid). My reply was: may be he will dislike you for littering the place with runners.
Of course every situation is complex, but I will not vilify a mother and paint the father as a saint with zero context. Plus how am I meant to feel sorry for a man with qaad sticking out of the side of his mouth?

Unfortunately dysfunctional marriages are all too common with Somalis. Your cousin sounds kind of doqon doqon no offense because would he not stay forever for the six other children? :cosbyhmm:

hes delusional

VixR

Veritas

The stance of the thread itself and the details of the post are a setup for gendered responses :mjlol:

black

live and let die.
yes you can. somalis can't control themselves when they drink or chew. lets be honest here. a lot of marital problems stem from qaat.

I agree with you. Somalis cannot control themselves. Wallahi iyo billahi I have never once met a moderate Somali drinker. They're either legitimate alcoholics, deep into binge culture or completely clean. How many of these wastemans in the mafrish turned to Glen's and k-cider once the qaat ban hit? Spoiler: a lot. Qaat is just the medium, no point in shifting blame.

Of course every situation is complex, but I will not vilify a mother and paint the father as a saint with zero context. Plus how am I meant to feel sorry for a man with qaad sticking out of the side of his mouth?

Unfortunately dysfunctional marriages are all too common with Somalis. Your cousin sounds kind of doqon doqon no offense because would he not stay forever for the six other children? :cosbyhmm:

She is smart and pretty. She loves her husband a lot and they wanted to have a girl since all the other kids were boys. She was joking when I asked the uncomfortable question of why she would get pregnant after that many kids. Not my business of course, but I felt bad for her knowing how difficult it is to raise kids in USA. They are doing well as a family and have their own business, and her husband is decent, so it makes sense for her to have his pleasure in her mind.

There are no guarantees a man will stay with a woman forever. No woman should live her married life expecting that to be 100% guaranteed.

Gambar

VIP
She is smart and pretty. She loves her husband a lot and they wanted to have a girl since all the other kids were boys. She was joking when I asked the uncomfortable question of why she would get pregnant after that many kids. Not my business of course, but I felt bad for her knowing how difficult it is to raise kids in USA. They are doing well as a family and have their own business, and her husband is decent, so it makes sense for her to have his pleasure in her mind.

There are no guarantees a man will stay with a woman forever. No woman should live her married life expecting that to be 100% guaranteed.
She's not too smart if she has seven kids. :oops:

Amazing how these women here are making the husband the evil one.:ohhh:

If this was the other way around you would call it victim blaming. :mjpls:

I agree with you. Somalis cannot control themselves. Wallahi iyo billahi I have never once met a moderate Somali drinker. They're either legitimate alcoholics, deep into binge culture or completely clean. How many of these wastemans in the mafrish turned to Glen's and k-cider once the qaat ban hit? Spoiler: a lot. Qaat is just the medium, no point in shifting blame.
when somalis drink, they DRINK. bottles upon bottles. its mad, the habit even drives them into cities with no somalis just so they can continue to binge shamelessly. their the seem with qaat. its not even a hobby amongst somalis but a way of life. they chew more then they drink water

there shouldnt be blame period tbh. we dont know the whole story but the surface. my initial points were not to blame him but to counter act menaces calling for her death without knowing the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts