This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

Why is everyone jumping into conclusion? "messy divorce" could mean anything maybe he did some mistakes but for the witch to completely cut off her ex husband from seeing his child is beyond vile and unforgivable. Hope hes reunited with his son and reconnect after 16 years and for the witch to live in misery.

N

nadia

this is what somaliface has written in the comment section for those of you who believe he's not "genuine"

"There is nothing dangerous about this post walaal. We have spent some validating and interviewing the father. There is lots of inside details that we haven't published that prove his story to be genuine. There is nothing abusive about him. His family have been spending for the last decade and half looking for their son. Whatever transpired post-divorce, a child has the right to be in both parents' lives. This is unfortunately not an isolated incident and have we have interviewed similiar individuals before this. The child is an adult now and the main aim is find a way to reconnect with his father. Please understand".

I had tears in my eyes reading this, a boy needs his father always. Man did anyone else clock, the emotion and desperation in his words.

Evil, selfess woman and the grandmother should know better - TRASH! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't like inside jokes. What's so funny ? :birdman:

Is it that the father looks like a older version of @666 ? :pachah1:

full
Close enough

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A mother who took care of her child ( possibly single handedly) should be shot. :icon lol:

There's two side to every story, there must be a reason why she didn't get in contact. Illahi ka cabso.

Who knows maybe she did get in contact and has failed to mention it.

Messy divorce.:ummhmsmiley:
You have no idea how evil Somali women are. My uncles wife stole all 4 of his children and has been brainwashing them ever since they divorced, and the reason why they divorced is because she wanted to leave Saudi Arabia to Sweden, and he wanted his children to stay in a Muslim country. Now both the girls are married to Polish/Russian gaals and the 2 brothers are in a gang life/prison. Khasaaro. He married another women from his qabiil and they are all mashallah.

Wlhi the comments on here make me mad.

You people automatically assume that the guy is a wife beater and that he wants to have contact with his son so he can finish the job.

Life isn't a movie, we don't know these people lives. For all we know the mother could be a schizophrenic and left with the son. Yall gotta stop commenting like you know these people's lives with certainty :draketf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.