This is what happens if you race mix

What @a y a n is trying to do is undermine the role of the father. Both parents are needed. Admittedly, in the early years of childhood, the mother is needed the most but in order to raise them into respectable adults that can fend for themselves, a father is needed. It's not about whether life lessons is more important than morals, it's about having them both.

Yeah, i explained why. What a mother goes through for her kids, and the love she has for them a father can not match hence that ayat or Hadith you quote. There is a difference between love and respect. When a man is a proper father to his kids, sons in particular, have a level of respect for him where they are likely to follow his lead. No boy goes around saying I want to be like my mother or look up to her and her mannerisms. Your mother teaches you morals and your father invaluable life lessons - the latter being more important when it comes to ‘raising’.

Of course a boy isn't. He wants to emulate a man.

A girl wants to emulate a woman.

No girl walks around saying they want to be like their dad as well.

Men and women are not the same. Mothers and fathers are not the same. They bring different skill sets. Both are needed for a stable home and society.

Mothers generally teach children basic life skills kids need in order to grasp the valuable lessons fathers teach later in life. So no, I don't believe that fathers are more important.

Go outside dude, not everyone is this creepy shot conservative in real life. Go ahead, talk to people
My evidence is the people I know and am surrounded with outside of sspot. I’d assume it would mean a tad more than a few people on a single thread (which again barely represent sspot)

I thought mother mother mother father was common knowledge are y’all kidding? This is basic :heh:

expand? I don’t want to make an assumption because an assumption off of this would not be great for you

Read, reading comprehension is lacking here.
Go outside dude, not everyone is this creepy shot conservative in real life. Go ahead, talk to people
My evidence is the people I know and am surrounded with outside of sspot. I’d assume it would mean a tad more than a few people on a single thread (which again barely represent sspot)

I thought mother mother mother father was common knowledge are y’all kidding? This is basic :heh:

expand? I don’t want to make an assumption because an assumption off of this would not be great for you

Read, reading comprehension is lacking here.
What does 'creepy shot conservative' even mean? I assure you I have many friends and do actually go outside. I only joined in late March. It's not like I spent my life here. I talk to people more than you seem to do, judging from your personality. And almost eight billion people isn't 'a tad more' at all. Come on. You know this. And the people you know haven't voiced their opinion on this, that isn't concrete evidence at all. only anecdotal oral unverifiable evidence. And how would you know the opinions of the many who haven't even come across this thread? And I wasn't saying I didn't know that, I was only saying we can't say what the reason for it is.

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Society provides food, water and shelter for women and children. And before that it was men/fathers directly.
Is that not obvious :notsureif:
Difference is, who’s cooking the food? Who neatens up the house?
the man brings the resources and the woman makes something out of it
What @a y a n is trying to do is undermine the role of the father. Both parents are needed. Admittedly, in the early years of childhood, the mother is needed the most but in order to raise them into respectable adults that can fend for themselves, a father is needed. It's not about whether life lessons is more important than morals, it's about having them both.
I thought I showed that both were needed, but again, In islam it’s mother mother mother then your father.

the man brings the resources and the woman makes something out of it

I thought I showed that both were needed, but again, In islam it’s mother mother mother then your father.
You literally said men aren't needed at all. Islam values both, don't bring Islam into this.

a y a n

VIP
What does 'creepy shot conservative' even mean? I assure you I have many friends and do actually go outside. I only joined in late March. It's not like I spent my life here. I talk to people more than you seem to do, judging from your personality. And almost eight billion people isn't 'a tad more' at all. Come on. You know this. And the people you know haven't voiced their opinion on this, that isn't concrete evidence at all. only anecdotal oral unverifiable evidence. And how would you know the opinions of the many who haven't even come across this thread. And I wasn't saying I didn't know that, I was only saying we can't say what the reason for it is.
I made a mistake there, I meant creepishly conservative. Judging from my personality? What does that mean? It’s obvious, it radiates. Look at how the Somali community respects mothers, how they treat them and hold them up on a pedestal. It isn’t for no reason :kanyeshrug:
You literally said men aren't needed at all. Islam values both, don't bring Islam into this.
quote? In islam it’s mother mother mother then father, the mother had plenty more rights over the child. She means quite a bit more in the direct raising and caregiving of a child :kanyeshrug:

the man brings the resources and the woman makes something out of i

That's the easy/menial work part. The hard and dangerous part is acquiring the resource which only the man can do.

a y a n

VIP
That's the easy/menial work part. The hard and dangerous part is acquiring the resource which only the man can do.
That’s the..easy part? I hope you mean physically, and nowadays the majority of jobs (That have a decent salary) aren’t dangerous physically at all.

Mozart

You need people like me

Men and women are not the same. Mothers and fathers are not the same. They bring different skill sets. Both are needed for a stable home and society.

Mothers generally teach children basic life skills kids need in order to grasp the valuable lessons fathers teach later in life. So no, I don't believe that fathers are more important.

i agree with the majority of this but it was never a question of who is more important flat out. ‘Raising’ a kid and ‘loving’ a kid in my eyes are two very different things and men and women are respectively more important for one of them.

That’s the..easy part? I hope you mean physically, and nowadays the majority of jobs (That have a decent salary) aren’t dangerous physically at all.
Easy as in less risk on your life, less impact on overall health, less stressful and less energy used.

Yeah, men built society up into civilizations so life can become easier for everyone. Again, Women didn't do that.

a y a n

VIP
Easy as in less risk on your life, less impact on overall health, less stressful and less energy used.

Yeah, men built society up so life can become easier for everyone. Again, Women didn't do that.
What about modern day jobs? Sitting at an office desk for hours on end may be mentally draining but it definitely isn’t as physically dangerous as you seem to be making it out to be.
What about today? We can ponder on the past forever (while ignoring that women didn’t even have the opportunity to help or do anything), but of what relevance is that to the point?

I made a mistake there, I meant creepishly conservative. Judging from my personality? What does that mean? It’s obvious, it radiates. Look at how the Somali community respects mothers, how they treat them and hold them up on a pedestal. It isn’t for no reason :kanyeshrug:

quote? In islam it’s mother mother mother then father, the mother had plenty more rights over the child. She means quite a bit more in the direct raising and caregiving of a child :kanyeshrug:
Islam values both the father and the mother. Don't push your shameless narrative onto the religion. And how exactly am I 'creepishly conservative'? For what? Acknowledging the importance of fathers? For believing women aren't fit to lead? (Islamic belief) What is it?

a y a n

VIP
Islam values both the father and the mother. Don't push your shameless narrative onto the religion. And how exactly am I 'creepishly conservative'? For what? Acknowledging the importance of fathers? For believing women aren't fit to lead? (Islamic belief) What is it?
The father however, isn’t a big force in caregiving, at all. That’s how it is in islam
He protects and works for the better of the family
You are, this entire forum is really conservative. Take a political compass test or something lmaoo, it’s literally so obvious.

i agree with the majority of this but it was never a question of who is more important flat out. ‘Raising’ a kid and ‘loving’ a kid in my eyes are two very different things and men and women are respectively more important for one of them.

We will never agree because you undermine the role of a mother.

Mother's don't just 'love' a child. They raise children as well. I'm sure your hooyo instilled manners and aqlaaq, language ect

Has she been allowing you to run wild for hours, but still 'loved' you whilst dad was at work and then he came home to 'raise' you after work? I'm sure that isn't the case.

Like I said, the first teacher is your mother and there is a famous saying, 'teach a woman something, you teach a generation'

The father however, isn’t a big force in caregiving, at all. That’s how it is in islam
You are, this entire forum is really conservative. Take a political compass test or something lmaoo, it’s literally so obvious.
I'm not creepishly conservative though, whatever you meant by that. I have a backbone, so what? And as you said I do conform so I'm not especially conservative. And while the father isn't much of a caregiver (and I never said he was), he is still integral to the family.

And in Islam both the father and mother are respected, don't bring your ideas into this.

Yeah, men built society up into civilizations so life can become easier for everyone. Again, Women didn't do that.

We don't need a history class.

Historically, life was tough for both men and women. Women would often die in childbirth and men from lower class performed hard labour.

So lets not do battle of the sexes regarding who had it 'harder'.

Trending

Latest posts