This is what happens if you race mix

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
An involved father has a greater ‘role’ in actual raising than a mother does. This is particularly the case for sons, for daughters, I’m not so sure. If it weren’t the case, single mothers would be able to raise men.
Why in Islam then does it say that the mother has more rights over a child and that heaven is under her feet? Someone with less roles with that wouldn’t have all that

You simply said what comes out of the duties, not the actual duties. :kanyeshrug:

I had another question though. Can it be answered or is that not a possibility?

She provides a good portion of psychological support to them, and makes sure all of their physiological needs are met, including food, water, and shelter, in a timely manner, and makes sure that they are instilled with morals and language skills.
You asked for what the duties were, I answered. Now you're asking how exactly those duties are performed. Big difference.

Why in Islam then does it say that the mother has more rights over a child and that heaven is under her feet? Someone with less roles with that wouldn’t have all that
I would much rather have a single father than a single mother, while she does provide more care there is ultimately more dependency on the father than anyone else. As for why that is, you simply cannot say. By the way, do you still disagree with the hadith? (Just interested, I won't argue on that) Anyways my job here is done, I've refuted you, provided the evidence, shown that there is indeed proven causation and my sources were pyschology.com and boba.com

a y a n

VIP
@a y a n it's clear you argue but aren't able to just accept you're wrong. I proved you were wrong in say everyone else is against me, so the burden of proof is on me. Which by the way isn't at all how it works. I've asked you to do the same and you completely ignored me. And when I provided statistical evidence with a direct and proven causation to absent fathers you say correlation isn't causation, as if it's causation weren't already established.
You asked for what the duties were, I answered. Now you're asking how exactly those duties are performed. Big difference.
You actually answered with
The research on fathering is indisputable: Fathers have a crucial role to play in the cognitive, social, and emotional development of their children. An involved father is one who is engaged, available, and responsible. He is sensitive and supportive, nurturing and affectionate, and comforting and accepting.
The traits
How? How is a valid question.
Can I not ask questions? You only seem to be floating around and not getting to the point lmaoo
Causation wasn’t already established? When? Where?
You didn’t prove me wrong, you completely twisted what I was saying by turning it back to sspot users and not actual reality.
I’m suprised it took me this long to see through your method of floating around to a different point to prove a weak argument lmaooo

Mozart

You need people like me
I completely agree with that quote in Islam. Firstly, no one loves their child like a mother or cares about them and goes through so much for their kids hence why heaven is under her feet. But your conflating a love for their kids and role is raising a child. The lessons or wisdom of a proper father always stick with kids for life. Look at the blm stuff going on now, a lot of people are blaming the wild black kids on the lack of a father figure.

a y a n

VIP
I completely agree with that quote in Islam. Firstly, no one loves their child like a mother or cares about them and goes through so much for their kids hence why heaven is under her feet. But your conflating a love for their kids and role is raising a child. The lessons or wisdom of a proper father always stick with kids for life. Look at the blm stuff going on now, a lot of people are blaming the wild black kids on the lack of a father figure.
...you’ve got to be joking
Cares so much about them, that’s a job, that’s a role. A mother must care a f*ck ton about her child and worry about them, that’s apart of the role and the stability of it.

An involved father has a greater ‘role’ in actual raising than a mother does. This is particularly the case for sons, for daughters, I’m not so sure. If it weren’t the case, single mothers would be able to raise men.

They clearly don't.

Its mother, mother, mother and then father.

There is a reason for that.

You actually answered with

The traits
How? How is a valid question.
Can I not ask questions? You only seem to be floating around and not getting to the point lmaoo
Causation wasn’t already established? When? Where?
You didn’t prove me wrong, you completely twisted what I was saying by turning it back to sspot users and not actual reality.
I’m suprised it took me this long to see through your method of floating around to a different point to prove a weak argument lmaooo
I'm not floating around at all, I'm concise and straight to the point. The reason this thread is such a mess is you. And it was established by my source. And what do you mean by actual reality? I don't think it'd make sense for me to infer that you meant the entire human race, most of which don't even speak English. Do you have any evidence that most people in general disagree with me? I don't float around at all either, I only really respond to what you say to me. Get it right.

They clearly don't.

You don't know that though. As much as we can say it's this reason or that reason, we honestly don't know. And this is from the mouth of an actual scholar, I believe it was Yasir Qadhi if I'm not mistaken.

...you’ve got to be joking
Cares so much about them, that’s a job, that’s a role. A mother must care a f*ck ton about her child and worry about them, that’s apart of the role and the stability of it.
The father's involvement in child development also increases intellect, boosts confidence, gives someone to look up to, a model to emulate, provides a different perspective, and makes the child feel loved. A child's father leaving the family sends them a strong message, regardless of why they really did it.

a y a n

VIP
I'm not floating around at all, I'm concise and straight to the point. The reason this thread is such a mess is you. And it was established by my source. And what do you mean by actual reality? I don't think it'd make sense for me to infer that you meant the entire human race, most of which don't even speak English. Do you have any evidence that most people in general disagree with me? I don't float around at all either, I only really respond to what you say to me. Get it right.
Go outside dude, not everyone is this creepy shot conservative in real life. Go ahead, talk to people
My evidence is the people I know and am surrounded with outside of sspot. I’d assume it would mean a tad more than a few people on a single thread (which again barely represent sspot)
You don't know that though. As much as we can say it's this reason or that reason, we honestly don't know. And this is from the mouth of an actual scholar, I believe it was Yasir Qadhi if I'm not mistaken.
I thought mother mother mother father was common knowledge are y’all kidding? This is basic :heh:
Without the father, there is nothing.
expand? I don’t want to make an assumption because an assumption off of this would not be great for you

What are you even saying? :ileycry:
Read, reading comprehension is lacking here.

If the father has one right, then the mother has three times as much.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, which of the people is most deserving of my good companionship? He said: “Your mother.” He said: Then who? He said: “Then your mother.” He said: Then who? He said: “Then your mother.” He said: Then who? He said: “Then your father.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5626) and Muslim (2548).

The scholars said: The reason why the mother is given precedence is because of the effort she puts into raising her child, her compassion and her service, and the hardships that she suffered in carrying him then giving birth to him, then breastfeeding him, then bringing him up, serving him, caring for him when he was sick, and so on. End quote.

Mozart

You need people like me
They clearly don't.

Yeah, i explained why. What a mother goes through for her kids, and the love she has for them a father can not match hence that ayat or Hadith you quote. There is a difference between love and respect. When a man is a proper father to his kids, sons in particular, have a level of respect for him where they are likely to follow his lead. No boy goes around saying I want to be like my mother or look up to her and her mannerisms. Your mother teaches you morals and your father invaluable life lessons - the latter being more important when it comes to ‘raising’.

a y a n

VIP
The father's involvement in child development also increases intellect, boosts confidence, gives someone to look up to, a model to emulate, provides a different perspective, and makes the child feel loved. A child's father leaving the family sends them a strong message, regardless of why they really did it.
Again, all of those things aren’t specific to the father firstly. He’s not the only one doing that at all
How does he do that? You can’t just say involvement akh
Yeah, i explained why. What a mother goes through for her kids, and the love she has for them a father can not match hence that ayat or Hadith you quote. There is a difference between love and respect. When a man is a proper father to his kids, sons in particular, have a level of respect for him where they are likely to follow his lead. No boy goes around saying I want to be like my mother or look up to her and her mannerisms. Your mother teaches you morals and your father invaluable life lessons - the latter being more important when it comes to ‘raising’.
So life lessons are more important than morals.?
Acuthubillah our world is done

She provides a good portion of psychological support to them, and makes sure all of their physiological needs are met, including food, water, and shelter, in a timely manner, and makes sure that they are instilled with morals and language skills.
Society provides food, water and shelter for women and children. And before that it was men/fathers directly.

Trending