This is what happens if you race mix

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Women teach by the allowance of man/society

No, women aren't the ones that keep the tradition. It is literally men through conquest and patriarchy. That's literally manhood. Women get dominated by the man, what are you talking about?

It was fathers that passed down culture, morals, religion to the children. If there was a divorce the father would take the kids.

You're being deluded by the standards of the modern west and projecting them throughout hisotry, women weren't ever this powerful as they are in modern times.

Lol how would the women know the invading males languages?
Who’s still teaching? The woman
The allowance or power doesn’t mean they’re actually the ones doing the teaching at all.
they’re not raising anyone

Your hooyo taught you Somali.

Are you going to deny that? Or did your mum not raise you?

This has nothing to do with SJW little boy.
In most societies, men are the breadwinners whilst mothers nurture children.

Like if you have to question this, then maybe sit there and think about what your mum did for you.
I never said that wasn't the case, nor did I claim she didn't teach me it. And that's why I said that. You've been arguing with people over things they never said.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

No, women aren't the ones that keep the tradition. It is literally men through conquest and patriarchy. That's literally manhood. Women get dominated by the man, what are you talking about?

It was fathers that passed down culture, morals, religion to the children. If there was a divorce the father would take the kids.

You're being deluded by the standards of the modern west and projecting them throughout hisotry, women weren't ever this powerful as they are in modern times.

Exactly bro when the Spanish navy men conquered the Americas who taught the natives to speak Spanish?

This Xalimo is a feminist and refuses to acknowledge the Somali culture is Patriarchal

This has nothing to do with the standards of the modern west and you know it, which is why you have refused to answer a simple question.

Who taught you how to speak Somali? Who raises children?

Who’s still teaching? The woman
The allowance or power doesn’t mean they’re actually the ones doing the teaching at all.
they’re not raising anyone
The woman is transmits what the man/patriarchy/society told her.

Language, religion, and morals were passed down because the patriarchy wanted their offspring to have them.

This has nothing to do with the standards of the modern west and you know it, which is why you have refused to answer a simple question.

Who taught you how to speak Somali? Who raises children?

It has everything to do with it. Because you weren't telling the whole story.

Both my parents taught me how to speak Somali. Both my parents raised me.

Exactly bro when the Spanish navy men conquered the Americas who taught the natives to speak Spanish?

This Xalimo is a feminist and refuses to acknowledge the Somali culture is Patriarchal

No, you're delusional and are clearly going off topic.

One minute you cannot talk about gender roles and then the next minute deny the role of motherhood.

It is women that are the first teacher in a childs life.

If I was a feminist I would say that fathers and mothers are exactly the same and that men are just as nurturing ect. Clearly that is what you are arguing.

All of you are arguing against the simple fact that women raise children and spend more time with kids. It is hooyo that teaches us language and morals ect.

a y a n

VIP

Language, religion, and morals were passed down because the patriarchy wanted their offspring to have them.

Has it worked like that for the past few decades or so? Nope
keep dreaming akh, the woman is the caregiver, I thought that was common knowledge :notsureif:

So basically as a baby you spent just as much time with your dad as your mum?
You're disingenuous and clearly have an agenda.

In most cultures, mothers are the primary caregivers. You can deny that if you want though.

Whether they are told or not, they are still the ones that are passing it down and children mostly learn from them. Everyone knows a woman is the first teacher of a child.

One minute you cannot talk about gender roles and then the next minute deny the role of motherhood.

If I was a feminist I would say that fathers and mothers are exactly the same and that men are just as nurturing ect. Clearly that is what you are arguing.

All of you are arguing against the simple fact that women raise children and spend more time with kids. It is hooyo that teaches us language and morals ect.
Not at all. Feminists also don't actually advocate for gender equality anymore.

a y a n

VIP
Gender equality within the terms of Islam? No
gender equality in every single possible aspect including whether or not it’s mandatory to wear shirts at the beach? Yes :ohdamn:

Has it worked like that for the past few decades or so? Nope
keep dreaming akh, the woman is the caregiver, I thought that was common knowledge :notsureif:
Doesn't matter if conquest doesn't occur anymore. The legacy of it is why we learn what we learn.

Women teaches only by grace of the man.

So basically as a baby you spend just as much time with your dad as your mum?
You're disingenuous and clearly have an agenda.

In most cultures, mothers are the primary caregivers. You can deny that if you want though.

No, I spent more time with my mother. I still learnt from my father as well, far more things important in manhood.

I do have a clear agenda, its the truth.

Women are the primary caregivers. That has nothing to do if language and other aspects of culture such as religion were passed down by them. It was always man.

a y a n

VIP
Doesn't matter if conquest doesn't occur anymore. The legacy of it is why we learn what we learn.

Women teaches only grace of the man.

No, I spent more time with my mother. I still learnt from my father as well, far more things important in manhood.

Women are the primary caregivers. That has nothing to do if language and other aspects of culture such as religion were passed down by them. It was always man.
Half decent trolling, honestly should’ve tried a bit harder akh

Don’t do it, most of the time your children won’t look Somali.

A half habesha and half Somali woman had a baby with a Russian man and wallahi it don’t look Somali one bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t know about that b. I went Somalia for a bit and drank litres of Cano Geel. All my kids from my Ajnabi girls look like me.

You can't call me a feminist when i am talking about clear gender roles and the rest of you are literally now trying to argue that men and women are the same.

It goes

Women teaches only grace of the man.

It has everything to with language, because the first few years is when children's language skills develop. If your hooyo didn't teach you or speak to you ect, you would be struggling now.

A mother has a huge impact on a childs life. And right now, just to fit your agenda you're trying to deny that. You're smarter than this, which is why i am saying you're disingenuous.

If your mother never taught you af somali, how to look after yourself or morals, you would probably not be the man you are today.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

I’m not going off topic at all you said and I quote: “Even war conquerors had to rely on women to teach the next generation”.

I gave you a very simple example of a war conquest in where the Spanish male sailors conquered Latin America and taught the natives to speak Spanish which they speak to this day.

If everything really was by mans grace, why do they leave? They have all control, no?
I feel as though you're conflating three separate things.

Anyways, they leave because they want to leave, by their grace lol.

Of course the possibility exists of a woman using her modern powers that allow her to leave and takes the kids/no access to the man.

Do you mean Somali men? That was Somali culture in the past. You could divorce a woman and marry another, start another family.