"Think" in Somali??????

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
English and French and Italian and Latin are thesame languages family group
Each language u talking came from same ppl tht chare same ancestors and why did Somalis adopt tht those tht Somalis don't share ancestors with and BTW I don't if non Somalis have loan word cuz what it is not my language I only care Somali and now I can't even call it a Somali feel so shamed to even speak cuz all I am speaking are foreign words
U can how u want but Somalis don't have no language or culture
Nigga English is a Germanic language while French, Italian is from the Romance Language tree. They’re not the same people either genetically or religiously The English is Protestant while the others Roman Catholic.

At least with Somalis and Arabs they’re both Afroasiatic languages and for the most part are both Sunni Muslims. Every f*cking language has some loan words if you can’t handle that then go claim another ethnicity :ufdup:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nigga English is a Germanic language while French, Italian is from the Romance Language tree. They’re not the same people either genetically or religiously The English is Protestant while the others Roman Catholic.

At least with Somalis and Arabs they’re both Afroasiatic languages and for the most part are both Sunni Muslims. Every f*cking language has some loan words if you can’t handle that then go claim another ethnicity :ufdup:
bro why u wasting energy on this thing he ain't even human lool
Skjermbilde 2020-11-12 kl. 18.11.48.png

So what u still didn't answer my question why Somalis remove their original words to foreign words
I like said I don't care if non Somali language has loan words I don't believe loan
Do u even know what loan is
Example if I loan sugar from I suppose to return it back right why can't Somalis return those foreign word back where it came from
U just salty tht u and ur and our ancestors chose foreign word rather then Somali word
Tht is facts u can't tell me to speak foreign language
Cuz now tht is how I view Somali language now it is foreign to me

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So what u still didn't answer my question why Somalis remove their original words to foreign words
I like said I don't care if non Somali language has loan words I don't believe loan
Do u even know what loan is
Example if I loan sugar from I suppose to return it back right why can't Somalis return those foreign word back where it came from
U just salty tht u and ur and our ancestors chose foreign word rather then Somali word
Tht is facts u can't tell me to speak foreign language
Cuz now tht is how I view Somali language now it is foreign to me
Nigga you’re a troll. :ufdup:

Trending