"Think" in Somali??????

I believe @among us is the product of 1000 years of inferiority complex, let's not blame him:wow:
Says thht is has inferiority complex tht chose foreign words over you original words of Somali language
It is u and ppl like u ththave who exist in the past had inferiority complex and the ppl present tht have still tht inferiority complex tht abonded their own culture language nation tribe

Says thht is has inferiority complex tht chose foreign words over you original words of Somali language
It is u and ppl like u ththave who exist in the past had inferiority complex and the ppl present tht have still tht inferiority complex tht abonded their own culture language nation tribe
This man has the audacity to speak about language when he can barely speak this one :heh:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
We have over 40 words for the term camel alone. These hooyo mataalo kids need dhaqan celis.

My abo was a baadiiyo kid. Whenever we'd talk for a long time he'd have to translate and explain so many words that even my mom didn't know because my reer abti have been entrenched city folks for a long time. I forgot the terms, but I remember him telling me the words for when the wind blows from a specific angles, distances etc.

One more thing, I despise the “N word” it carries a lot of emotional trauma. Some people the last thing they had was that cursed word before unfairly lynched.
ik you was some ajanabi all along talking about the n word cause you truamma were your ancestors slave picking cooton in the feilds

Trending