"Think" in Somali??????

We don't have a somali word for think wallahi this is embarrassing. Fikir is from Arabic, and I believe that before we came in contact with arabs, we didn't know how to think.

This explains why many somalis have a inferiority complex towards Arabs I believe . For example they have no problem with Adidas and Nikes but as soon as a Somali guy wears Shulug/Khamiis he's a coon:gucciwhat:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The Somali language has many loan words from different languages like Arabic,English,Italian etc. There’s no inferiority complex to any other ethnic group.

We as Somalis are inherently arrogant and boast about our culture. We look down on everyone :ufdup:

We don't have a somali word for think wallahi this is embarrassing. Fikir is from Arabic, and I believe that before we came in contact with arabs, we didn't know how to think.

This explains why many somalis have a inferiority complex towards Arabs I believe . For example they have no problem with Adidas and Nikes but as soon as a Somali guy wears Shulug/Khamiis he's a coon:gucciwhat:
The is reason is arabs say their culture and names and cloth are Muslim tht is why some some and I against it

The Somali language has many loan words from different languages like Arabic,English,Italian etc. There’s no inferiority complex to any other ethnic group.

We as Somalis are inherently arrogant and boast about our culture. We look down on everyone :ufdup:
Somalis don't have language and how can u claim other ppl words and language and still be proud

Nah sxb don't lie some somalis got extreme inferiority complex towards arabs. But alxamdulillaah they're a minority.

@Alluring stop coping huuno:holeup:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Somalis don't have language and how can u claim other ppl words and language and still be proud
Nigga every language has loan words. Just look at English language you can find loads of French,Italian,Latin etc. The Somali language is no exception. We are proud of our culture and of who we are :ufdup:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We probably had a word but it got replaced with an arab word instead
material_1603690990179.png2000 IQ

Nigga every language has loan words. Just look at English language you can find loads of French,Italian,Latin etc. The Somali language is no exception. We are proud of our culture and of who we are :ufdup:
English and French and Italian and Latin are thesame languages family group
Each language u talking came from same ppl tht chare same ancestors and why did Somalis adopt tht those tht Somalis don't share ancestors with and BTW I don't if non Somalis have loan word cuz what it is not my language I only care Somali and now I can't even call it a Somali feel so shamed to even speak cuz all I am speaking are foreign words
U can how u want but Somalis don't have no language or culture

And Who would abandoned their own language words for non Somali language words that is crazy
I guess Somalis are damm shame

Trending